Before Santos KOs Blachowichz

I just wanted to say that Santos is the guy to beat Jones.

I honestly don’t give a flying fuck who beats Jones*. I just need somebody to do it. I’ve been behind Santos for a while. Unfortunately today I had the rare occurrence of having two guys I really like fighting eachother.

I went with Jan but believe either guy might be the guy to do it. But Smith might already be that guy.

Idk.

Its funny how were all assuming jones will win against Smith
I know it’s crazy, it’s almost as if one of them is undefeated and the other has been exposed like 15 times.

Not sure he can even make it two rounds vs Jones... but not like there are any other guys to fast track to contender...

I hope Santos does best Jones but he will be taken down and elbowed or choked into the following Month.

I know it’s crazy, it’s almost as if one of them is undefeated and the other has been exposed like 15 times.

Never at light heavyweight though, where his chin seems much improved.

Johnny walker’s the man for the job. He’s got a 1% chance whereas everybody else had a .001% chance

Jones is an awesome position. Almost always has range, and given that you need to 'take' the belt, -- he can wait for the challenger to come forward into a mistake. You're not going to beat a guy that you don't punch or kick-- and to strike with him you have to enter his striking range before you enter your own. So he can wait and punish.

Jonny Walker may have kick range on Jones. He's 6'6" vs Jones 6'4".. could be wrong. His arm reach is 82" vs Jones 84.5". Most telling is that Walker hasn't faced any sort of competition that Jones has regularly destroyed. Walker's method would be ruthless, unrelenting calf-kicks where Jones is the skinniest; although if Jones shoots I don't see him winning the ground war. Immobilize Jones or you don't beat him.

Never at light heavyweight though, where his chin seems much improved.
Unfortunately for him Jones is not the type of guy who relies much on getting the KO. He has him beat pretty much everywhere, all Smith has is a punchers chance like Bisping/Luke or Serra/GSP.

Not sure he can even make it two rounds vs Jones... but not like there are any other guys to fast track to contender...

A flash KO works for me. I don’t care what it looks like on paper. I mean dominant champs in the UFC have never lost before right?

The best fighter doesn’t always win.

I imagine Jonesy vs Santos looking similar to Jones vs OSP.

Back