• 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• Never seen it

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I took my mom and my sister out for her birthday to dinner and then we saw Beetlejuice in Dolby.

It was only playing tonight so I had to see it.

Such a great movie. The best part of the film imo is when Adam and Barbara negotiate with Beetlejuice and then he kicks over the tree. The scene immediately goes right into Day O......Day Ooooooooo.

The theater experience was definitely 10/10. No one was talking during the movie, no one was being rude/disrupting the movie. It was the best experience you could ask for.

Honkeys rule.

The only part of the film I didn't care for is the sand worm. It looked pretty cheesy. Overall, it's such a great film. High 8/10 possibly 9/10

What are you talking about? The remake? If so I didn't know it was out and will probably watch 20 minutes of it on TNT or such then turn the channel like I did with that shitty female Ghostbusters travesty.

What are you talking about? The remake? If so I didn't know it was out and will probably watch 20 minutes of it on TNT or such then turn the channel like I did with that shitty female Ghostbusters travesty.

Nah they released the original (88) today only in Dolby at my theater

I took my mom and my sister out for her birthday to dinner and then we saw Beetlejuice in Dolby.

It was only playing tonight so I had to see it.

Such a great movie. The best part of the film imo is when Adam and Barbara negotiate with Beetlejuice and then he kicks over the tree. The scene immediately goes right into Day O......Day Ooooooooo.

The theater experience was definitely 10/10. No one was talking during the movie, no one was being rude/disrupting the movie. It was the best experience you could ask for.

Honkeys rule.

The only part of the film I didn't care for is the sand worm. It looked pretty cheesy. Overall, it's such a great film. High 8/10 possibly 9/10

Its a 9 for the genre sir.

This is one of those 'classics' I've never gothered to see.

Just doesn't seem like the type of movie I'd enjoy.

Gave it 8 out of 10. Has some classic scenes,but dont get the urge to re-watch the whole thing all that much. Keaton is amazing in it though.

"You gonna drink the Beetlejuice and you'll like it!"

I'll see myself out.

Back