Media Been to the future and back. Brought a photo.

maybe you won’t believe me, but I’ve been through a secret Military program and I had the honour to use a top secret time machine that only the highest of the elites, members of the Fabian society mostly were allowed to use. I can’t tell too much I gotta be careful here.. Anyway long story short I’ve been to khabib vs tony. No cancellation. Fight is happening. Awesome fight. Without giving away too much, here is a photo:

View attachment 719201
Beautiful! Love that dreamy style........

And I'm all in with your prediction. El Cucuy via savagery.

can travel through time, decides to go to the future to get a photo of a fight.
I'd get some Powerball numbers

I'm a fan of both, but I wanna at least see khabib go through some adversity. Hopefully Tony can provide that.

maybe you won’t believe me, but I’ve been through a secret Military program and I had the honour to use a top secret time machine that only the highest of the elites, members of the Fabian society mostly were allowed to use. I can’t tell too much I gotta be careful here.. Anyway long story short I’ve been to khabib vs tony. No cancellation. Fight is happening. Awesome fight. Without giving away too much, here is a photo:

View attachment 719201
Man it was so believable until you showed the photo and khabib was wearing the wrong shorts.

View attachment 719201
so....now you've been to the future and come back, you've got the results of ALL the fights on the Khabib/Tony card and so you can walk into a bookmaker in Vegas (or just do it online) and do like a 10-fight parlay or a 12-fight parlay and become a millionaire that day.
And of course you'll know all the stock market prices in April which is awesome cos they you can buy all those stocks big time (or, short sell the ones that are gonna fall) and become a millionaire again! 2020 is looking very promising for you Sherbro.

That you Biff?

View attachment 719201
So Tony lose decision, ok

View attachment 719201
We have to go back .jpg

The light is coming from right of Tony, but he casts no shadow on Khabib to his left. Hmmmmmmm.

guys, it's real. ts doesnt know but i work at the same facility.
believe or not, the fight does not go to the ground once. khabib gets tagged/rocked a few times early but eventually comes back strong and eventually makes tony tap out due to strikes.

Been to the past and back. Brought back a photo.

maybe you won’t believe me, but I’ve been through a secret Military program and I had the honour to use a top secret time machine that only the highest of the elites, members of the Fabian society mostly were allowed to use. I can’t tell too much I gotta be careful here.. Anyway long story short .... Here is the pic

View attachment 719223

Khabib Bless :D

Somebody put on the first picture Tony's head on MJ and on the second picture Khabib's head on MJ lol
If only mma math were real. If anything it forms a triangle more often than not

Back