• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been studying UFC fighters' diets and found one absolute similarity

WFChu0.gif

I was wondering where Mike Dolce had run off too.

You obviously never studied the goat, brb never once looked remotely tired ever in a single fight over 50 fights.

You workout like he does you eat whatever the heck you want

You obviously never studied the goat, brb never once looked remotely tired ever in a single fight over 50 fights.

You workout like he does you eat whatever the heck you want

To a degree, that’s true. A supremely healthy body can absorb a lot of shit and keep on ticking. There are other examples as well, like that of chain-smoking legend Monzon https://www.fightsaga.com/fightsaga/news/cigarettes-boxing-smoker-carlos-monzon

Problem is that a) there is no question that the physical performance of an elite athlete who eats healthy will be significantly better b) top rung athletes are a tiny fraction of the population - most people who eat garbage don’t train like they do and suffer the catastrophic consequences ..in short order

To a degree, that’s true. A supremely healthy body can absorb a lot of shit and keep on ticking. There are other examples as well, like that of chain-smoking legend Monzon https://www.fightsaga.com/fightsaga/news/cigarettes-boxing-smoker-carlos-monzon

Problem is that a) there is no question that the physical performance of an elite athlete who eats healthy will be significantly better b) top rung athletes are a tiny fraction of the population - most people who eat garbage don’t train like they do and suffer the catastrophic consequences ..in short order

Pizza is not unhealthy food. Soda is shit, only processed sugar, but if you are very hungry its not so bad too.

They all cut out processed sugar and limit sweets.. the ones who eat a lot of fruit do so around the time they train hard.. fructose is metabolized differently when one is ACTIVE vs when sedentary like all Sherdoggers with fatty livers ..

Please cut out sugars from your diet or limit it if you are active and you will be on their level.
Already been doing that for years.

I drink diet cokes if I want soda. And I don't eat sweets. That's not to say that I'm healthy, it's like polishing a turd at this point tbh.

Back