Been in the woods... have question about Ronda - Cyborg

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Was able to watch Ronda fight last saturday, went to the woods, came back today and see all this buzz about Ronda fighting Cyborg. So is it official or just a rumour? And if so why? Thanks alot sherbro's.

If it was official, you would have known by now

It's official, ufc 194, December 5th, Dallas tx, co main to conor vs jose

How was your time in the woods?

I would be very surprised if it happens before 2016. I think Ronda is biding her time, waiting for Cyborg to get old and slow down a bit, then she will relinquish the belt so that the "younger, new generation" of fighters can move up. She will then face Cyborg in a catchweight of 140 or go up 145, and it will be her last MMA fight.

How was your time in the woods?

This. Also, just curious, do you have a camper? My husband is convinced everyone in the Netherlands has a camper.

032810_T@B_trailer_604x372-thumb-604x372.jpg

Justa rumor for now. Did you do shrooms in the woods?

Probably after the Miesha fight or one fight after that one. Rousey might planning to retire at that point and a send-off fight for Cyborg makes sense because she can do it outside of 135 since there would be no belt on the line. Sights are probably set on UFC 200.

This. Also, just curious, do you have a camper? My husband is convinced everyone in the Netherlands has a camper.

http://blog.marketplace.nwsource.com/nwautos/assets_c/2010/03/032810_T@B_trailer_604x372-thumb-604x372.jpg[/I MG][/QUOTE]

Well hello.. :D

(lol)

Did you come across any bear shit in the woods? It would help answer a lot of questions... :)

What you eat day to day?

I spent quite a few days out a few years ago, and really want to go again

I do it all the time, bushcraft, whatever, take my boy with me to see real life, not this shit.

Talking has intesified since the Betch fight, but we are still at square one. Ronda is too afraid of Cyborg. Doesn't want to get Carano'ed

Did you come across any bear shit in the woods? It would help answer a lot of questions... :)

Last time I was in the woods I saw a Bear and a Rabbit taking a shit beside a tree. The Bear turned to the Rabbit and asked "Do you ever have trouble with sh!t sticking to your fur?" The Rabbit said "No why do you ask?"

Then the bear picked up the Rabbit and wiped his ass with him. It was quite interesting to see.

What you eat day to day?

I spent quite a few days out a few years ago, and really want to go again

Whatever could be caught with a spear carved from a tree branch.

Back