Media Becky Lynch and Conor McGregor hinting at potential WWE event at Croke Park?

Full article:

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/becky-lynch-conor-mcgregor-croke-park-187468

becky-lynch-conor-mcgregor.jpg

"Myself & Conor vs. Ronnie (Ronda) & Kurt Angle or something... that would be pretty freakin' cool and I think the Irish people would enjoy it... It could happen."

Let's work on something big... https://t.co/R2o42QaUTK

— Coach Kavanagh (@John_Kavanagh) December 10, 2018

Call me when you need Proper back up.

— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) November 22, 2018

how are you linking what Kav said so what she said on ARiels show, they are two totally different things.

She said to Ariel that a WWE show at Croke Park would be great

Her conversation with Kav was about him teaching her a new move she could incorporate in her wrestling, she used to train at SBG, that has nothing to do with Conor at all

fucking tmz

It's like one night, and he'll get paid at least 1 million. Many giant sports stars have made cameos throughout WWE's history. Wake me up when the mainstream actually gives a fuck about Khabib.
WTF does this have to do with Khabib?

He should stay there, his fan base and his act fits well there.

how are you linking what Kav said so what she said on ARiels show, they are two totally different things.

She said to Ariel that a WWE show at Croke Park would be great

Her conversation with Kav was about him teaching her a new move she could incorporate in her wrestling, she used to train at SBG, that has nothing to do with Conor at all

fucking tmz

This
There is absolutely nothing to this

where's the talk about UFC being real fighting?? now he wants to do the same thing he dissed.

All for easy money.

where's the talk about UFC being real fighting?? now he wants to do the same thing he dissed.

All for easy money.

Where are you getting that from?
I'm not saying he wouldn't but where do you see Conor saying he is WWE bound?

be honest, did u like her before her "the man" gimmick?

I have to Say I haven't watched Wrestling since mania Seasons

Every year, I start before the Rumble and stop after Mania.

Where are you getting that from?
I'm not saying he wouldn't but where do you see Conor saying he is WWE bound?

I'd buy the WWE network x3 to hear "No chance.." and see Conor and Vince come out in suits.

I have to Say I haven't watched Wrestling since mania Seasons

Every year, I start before the Rumble and stop after Mania.
fair enough. they had their lowest rantings like 3 or 4 times this year. its very bad right now

It's almost inevitable that Conor will work with WWE at some point. I don't mean full time, but a one-off PPV match isn't gonna hurt anybody.

I liked that Proper Twelve reference a lot. Im a big Proper Twelve fan.

Back