• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bec Rawlings tries a pillow

She's one good haircut and a trip to the tattoo removal place away from being really hot.

I like her. She looks like she takes it up the chutney.

252413-God-Bless-You-Today-And-Always.gif

she's "nearly" as thirsty as Magana, close but not quite there yet.

PS-came here expecting the pillow to be over her face, left disappointed

Last edited:
I can't be the only one who thought of Johnny Hendricks when I saw him in that movie, especially with the punching bag scene.
Was not the first person come to mind, never seen Johnny that skinny :D

Wow, this might be the first time most people in a thread are calling a girl hot and I'm disagreeing, that never happens. I for sure wood given the chance, but I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. Decent face, stupid haircut, average body. The Sherdog I know would have roasted Bec for her average at best ass 20 pages deep by now. Then you add in all the peacocking with the hair, the tattoos and the piercings, she's clearly trying to be someone she isn't.

Then finally you have the overly attention whoredness of it all, oh so you hate feminism and have to hold a piece of paper saying that while being naked to get the message across? It just screams "look at me guys, I'm a cool chick, please like me". Oh you don't wanna move but you really should? I guarantee she took that picture about 20 times to get it perfect, then she also pushed her boobs up and together.

Don't get me wrong, I love Instagram attention whores, but you have to be pretty damn hot for me to accept it and Bec just doesn't make that cut.

I feel like fucking Rowdy Bec would boost your immunity tenfold.

She would be really hot if she cleaned up a little bit and stopped hanging with angela vagana.

She hangs with Angela? Didnt know that
Yeah she'd be pretty without the "Punk" design.

I wish in those pics she had a pillow case over her head so my dick wouldn't be so confused.

I'd hit it, but be a little nervous about the potential... Aftermath.

Back