Beautiful corner work

Good stoppage but they have to be frustrated with their fighter. Refused to listen to them at every point of the fight.

Good stoppage but they have to be frustrated with their fighter. Refused to listen to them at every point of the fight.

Im glad they didnt let that cloud their judgement and still protected their guy...

Also i mean it's Kevin Holland ...im sure they know what they signed up for hahah

Ehhh

Like, yeah he was a punching bag but that doesn’t mean stop the fight. He was still fighting back.

Should’ve gone another round, but won’t complain. Wonderboy was winning by that point.

Holland's corner denied Kevin the opportunity to go out like a warrior

Also denied the opportunity to give Wonderboy a highlight moment

Holland's corner denied Kevin the opportunity to go out like a warrior

Also denied the opportunity to give Wonderboy a highlight moment
10586140.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
It was the right thing to do,but I think Holland called it himself.

Ehhh

Like, yeah he was a punching bag but that doesn’t mean stop the fight. He was still fighting back.

Should’ve gone another round, but won’t complain. Wonderboy was winning by that point.
He couldnt keep wonderboy off him with the busted hand.

I agreed with it but I wouldn't have mind another round of him standing there and taking beating for my amusement.

Corner were on point to make that decision, hats off to everyone involved. Hope Holland comes back with a win next time and Wonderboy can keep his momentum going.

Back