bear martial art fighting

sook**

White Belt
Reaction score
you must first beat a bear in a fight to have the right to train bear martial art

it is a old iraqi style of fighting like a bear strenght like bear and respect like bear you must study a bear fighting to be the bear inside yourself

-sook gasdanmin iraqi bear fighter 102-1-1 one lost against renzo gracier

I don't get the joke.

Khabib and Willie Williams are black belts in the arts, so I have heard

So therefore...Gracie Jiu jitsu can stop a bear attack!

What a chicken shit.

Sick bastard.

Last edited:
Interesting that the dude was most effective while grappling, not striking. Was that video real?

This must be why we have so many champs from Iraq, and why they kicked our ass in the war.
...Oh wait

Interesting that the dude was most effective while grappling, not striking. Was that video real?

.... are you asking if Willie Williams literally went to a bear in the wild and began punching it in the chest?

What a chicken shit.

Sick bastard.

While definitely deplorable, let's be honest that bear is probably 500lbs - do you think it was in anyway hurt by anything Willie did or attempted to do?

Definitely wrong but no harm really done.

No of course it wasn't lol. The bear is obviously trained and thus passive/submissive although it could easily still rip his head off - it was done purely for marketing purposes.

Crazy I know but there you go.

Guys, watch the video. He wasn't actually punching the bear with any force. Every time he kicked, he hit air. The worst thing he did was put it in a limp wristed headlock and grab its jaw, which is beans compared to what Khabib did.

It's some lousy Japan promo video. Poor bear for the humiliation, but not exactly animal abuse.

lol. Both of them could join the WWE. That was some decent fight/wrestling acting there...

Ok so what's going down here, it sounds like some people are being sarcastic, and some are being legitimately stupid? I just can't decide who.............

Where do these people wander in from with their stupid crap threads?

Back