BB will be champ in a year

I don't know all that...but I was absolutely shocked to watch him escape multiple sub attempts by Olenick.
Scarf holds are barely submissions.
Really a stupid gameplan by Oleynik.
They literally only work on guys that are way weaker/smaller than you or that just flat out give up. They are purely a submission based on being uncomfortable.

He does have the skills to be honest. He justs needs to end it with one punch and its over.

I agree that Lewis improves all the time, but in my opinion the next heavyweight champion after Miocic/Cormier will either be named Ngannou or Gane.
I think the UFC will put Jon vs Ngannou for the vacant belt if DC beats Stipe because i dont think Stipe will get an immediate rematch

frank beats blaydes, lewis beats frank, blaydes beats lewis then we repeat until the end of time
I think Jon Jones will save the HW division from a disaster if he decides to move up

I think that if DC can beat Stipe, we see Jones vs DC at HW for the belt. Which could render Jones the champion.

In this case Latifi can be HW champ too. He won the fight against BB easily in my opinion.

I think the UFC will put Jon vs Ngannou for the vacant belt if DC beats Stipe because i dont think Stipe will get an immediate rematch
A vacant belt makes sense, but i don't think it'd be Ngannou vs Jones.

I think Jones is scared of Ngannou actually...

I know their first fight sucked, but Ngannou MURDERSSSSSSS Black Beast in a rematch.
I don't see it. His wild windmill rushing tactic he used in his last fight will get him knocked out against Lewis. It will look like Stipe/Werdum. Black Beast actually showed some skill with his flying knee into a straight right that set up the ending sequence of the fight last night.

I don't see it. His wild windmill rushing tactic he used in his last fight will get him knocked out against Lewis. It will look like Stipe/Werdum. Black Beast actually showed some skill with his flying knee into a straight right that set up the ending sequence of the fight last night.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one dude. Ngannou is much faster, and his boxing timing is getting much better. I really think he wasn't all there mentally in their first fight. He was tentative, but I don't see him being tentative a second time.

If he can get through Nganou again, than I do think that's a high probability. If Oerlik couldn't take Lewis down at will, I certainly don't see Stipe doing it either
Stipe takes Lewis down wherever he wants. He’s taken down every opponent He’s fought (minus Werdum, but he set him down all the same) Including an Olympian and a Freak of Nature in the Predator.

Back