baz cd

jamiejamie6661

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
hey i got his track '2mintue rounds'

what is the meaning of those numbers he says ?

any other tips about these tapes appreciated

jamiejamie6661 said:
hey i got his track '2mintue rounds'

what is the meaning of those numbers he says ?

any other tips about these tapes appreciated
I suggest buying them. That would help a lot.

WHen he callls out 2 it is a jab, straight, three is a jab straight hook, and four is a jab straight hook straight. Once you learn the system it is easy and a blast to work out to.

Well you need to buy It since it follows a text that explains the numbers.

Spoonman7 said:
WHen he callls out 2 it is a jab, straight, three is a jab straight hook, and four is a jab straight hook straight. Once you learn the system it is easy and a blast to work out to.

thanks bro

do any of you other guys use these tapes

i understand the basic package of boxing, but i am a touch worried about if i will hinder my technique development because of the sheer volume of puches you throw ?

I use the tapes constantly. If you are worried about your form then you should try them out with your instructor (if you have one) and have him give you pointers as you exercise. If he feels you aren't ready for the volume of punches being thrown, then he is probably right. I am currently trying to break bad habits I've formed without instruction, and it is a bitch. I use the Muay Thai tape, but the principle is the same.

jamiejamie6661 said:
do any of you other guys use these tapes

i understand the basic package of boxing, but i am a touch worried about if i will hinder my technique development because of the sheer volume of puches you throw ?
If you'd bought it, you would know that you're supposed to use these in conjunction with your own technique work, that these tapes are for developing power and stamina by going at 100%, to purposely tire you out.

Spoonman7 said:

I thought 1 was a jab, 2 left right and the rest as you said

confuses me sometimes when he shouts 1 and later just jab

ok cool
thanks for the responses

i dont have any trainer (thats why i downloaded the tapes)

i tried it for the first time today, it thought my stmiona was ok but fuck
i was tired as

jamiejamie6661 said:
ok cool

i dont have any trainer (thats why i downloaded the tapes)

this is something you really should say, its why you got the hostile responses.

Baz is quite well liked across the board, nice guy etc, so people don't generally take stuff from him

Ian1983 said:
this is something you really should say, its why you got the hostile responses.

Baz is quite well liked across the board, nice guy etc, so people don't generally take stuff from him
More to the point (from me anyway) is that the MMA workout has helped me drop around 40 lbs, upped my cardio, increased striking speed and power, etc. I'd feel like shit if I just stole the workout and didn't give some cash flow back as appreciation.

Which is why I bought the 4 cassette pack like 2 years ago (that said, I haven't used it as much as I should have)

1 is a jab, sometimes he just says jab other times just 1

word thanks guys

i my defense (which i accept is weak) there is no way i could afford to pay on what i make

I swear by these tracks. They are fantastic for stamina, punching strength, timing, and kick strength. I received some tracks dubbed with music (pantera, weezer, chemical brothers, techno). Bad ass. Build slowly, but eventually you'll be able to do all the rounds in succession.

May I ask which "2 minute rounds" track? He has boxing, thai boxin, and MMA sets. If it is either the TB or MMA, you should think about throwing a knee or a kick at the end of each combo. Preferably, you can throw a knee when shadowboxing and kicks when working with thai pads or a bag.

You should use the search engine. You'll probably find a wealth of info about this.

Good luck and train hard.

And remember the liver shot is a low left hook/uppercut hybrid (opponent's right side).

I did about 20 min. of the 3 min. thai rds last night. So sore, so very, very, sore.

yeah it does seem quite sweet i just did it again now

i am doing the boxing one

i am assuming if you are lefty like myself you should just swa everyhitng around

jamiejamie6661 said:
word thanks guys

i my defense (which i accept is weak) there is no way i could afford to pay on what i make
Never watched Million Dollar Baby, have you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back