Battle of the Trebia, 218 BC ⚔️ Hannibal

Been a big fan of Hannibal and ancient Roman history in general ever since I saw this on History channel back when I was a kid.

For anyone else interested in Hannibal or military history I'd recommend The Ghosts of Cannae, great book.

91ruMI9teFL.jpg

Wouldn't last 5 minutes in this era. The game has evolved.
Hannibal lost on octagon control, relies on counter takedowns to lay n pray while employing Covington style trash talking hoping no one will notice and give him the W

Dude doesn't bang. Very disappoint..

Hannibal lost on octagon control, relies on counter takedowns to lay n pray while employing Covington style trash talking hoping no one will notice and give him the W

Dude doesn't bang. Very disappoint..
It’s crAy
But 1 JWB (jacked whyte boi)
With high school wrestling experience would be god emperor in the ancient world

scipioafricanus8.png

Scipio Africanus says, hold my mead

I've always felt that Rommel like Hannibal, and Bernard Montgomery was like Scipio. I need to read more about the second Punic war, it's fascinating history. Thanks for posting TS.

It’s crAy
But 1 JWB (jacked whyte boi)
With high school wrestling experience would be god emperor in the ancient world
Naw, spears are nastiii, numbers are too high

Also JWB's are dumbasses who would get killed because the ancient world would trap them on with pussy

Naw, spears are nastiii, numbers are too high

Also JWB's are dumbasses who would get killed because the ancient world would trap them on with pussy
They are possibilities but I doubt you could take down the mayor of suplex city with a spear.
And don’t like down JWBs too much you don’t get elected to mayor of suplex city just with extreme instances of gerrymandering.

They are possibilities but I doubt you could take down the mayor of suplex city with a spear.
And don’t like down JWBs too much you don’t get elected to mayor of suplex city just with extreme instances of gerrymandering.
Guy's gotta sleep and eat
1 vs millions, not gonna end well

ppl tended to be a bit torturey back then too, so not really fun for JWB. Prob will torture him by not letting him workout so he'll loose his gainz

Guy's gotta sleep and eat
1 vs millions, not gonna end well

ppl tended to be a bit torturey back then too, so not really fun for JWB. Prob will torture him by not letting him workout so he'll loose his gainz
Oh shit when did GNC open their doors? 217BC??

Oh shit when did GNC open their doors? 217BC??
https://theculturetrip.com/europe/greece/articles/an-ancient-history-of-doping-at-the-olympics/
During the original Olympiads, money, olive wreaths and glory were enticing enough for athletes to dope. Even in 700 BC there was an awareness that heightened testosterone would increase performance

“For it is the semen, when possessed of vitality, which makes us to be men, hot, well braced in limbs, well voiced, spirited, strong to think and act. … But if any man be continent in the emission of semen, he is bold, daring, and strong as wild beasts as is proved from such of the athlete as are continent. … Vital semen, then, contributes to health, strength, courage, and generation.”

Athletes competing at the games didn’t need to look far for assistance. Cooks and doctors were often willing to offer their expertise when it came to supplements

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThereturnofKABOOM
Back