Movies BATGIRL Movie (Nearly Finished Film Scrapped by Warner Bros. Discovery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had a black Batwoman.
We've had a black Catwoman, and about to get another.

We're about to have a black Batgirl.

Its time.

All 'forced diversity' aside, she is gorgeous.

Leslie-Grace-bio.jpg

OIP.yd8VClpPHnDVjTuL4H0H6gHaLI

OIP.BKUyyWvkjbyWzN8U1tB5zgHaHT

OIP.UFY2uGFJMehxRD91Vt50hAHaJu

Dominican. Not Black.

Would have preferred the hotter female lead from In The Heights, but she’s attractive and talented.

Guessing Jim’s wife will also change a bit.

Dominican. Not Black.

Would have preferred the hotter female lead from In The Heights, but she’s attractive and talented.

Guessing Jim’s wife will also change a bit.
Adopted daughter!

Bad Boys for Life filmmakers Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah are directing Batgirl, from a script by Christina Hodson, the DC mainstay behind Birds of Prey and the upcoming The Flash. Kristin Burr is producing.
I don't watch a lot of movies, but Birds of Prey has got to be the worst written movie I've seen in the last few years. And she's got solo credit on that shit-pile.

Big whoop, I don’t think many people care about Bat Girl.

I don’t

All 'forced diversity' aside, she is gorgeous.

Leslie-Grace-bio.jpg

OIP.yd8VClpPHnDVjTuL4H0H6gHaLI

OIP.BKUyyWvkjbyWzN8U1tB5zgHaHT

OIP.UFY2uGFJMehxRD91Vt50hAHaJu
Yeah a no from me in the looks department she's like a 5/10

But can she play a good batgirl? idk we'll find out and that's what matters.

Yet another woke shitfest movie I won't bother watching. I'm starting to think Hollyweird forgot how to make anything else.

majority white characters w/ a few black characters = peak diversity?

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>
We watched different shows it seems. Literally all noticeable TVA characters except Owen Wilson were colored. One of the lokis was a woman, another one was black, the main Loki was bi. That show was woke and diverse as fuck.

We watched different shows it seems. Literally all noticeable TVA characters except Owen Wilson were colored. One of the lokis was a woman, another one was black, the main Loki was bi. That show was woke and diverse as fuck.
okay cool, i just wanted to confirm that you were indeed moving the goalposts. i appreciate your transparency, forreal.

So going ahead with this huh...and with someone who wrote two bad movies based on quick look at meta critic/rotten tomatoes/imdb. And an upcoming movie that I have no interest in. Sounds like business as usual for WB/DCEU I expect the writer to change again if/when bumblebee bombs.
I know I'm gravedigging this, but I just wanted to say, I expected the same thing from Bumblebee. As it turns out, I really liked the movie. Had a special kind of nostalgic vibe for me. Nothing like any of the Transformers movies.

I have no expectations from this movie. But I would love being genuinely surprised by it.

I hope she is a good actress.

It cant be any worse than that show on CW Right? RIGHT?!? Being from the birds of prey writer this is almost guaranteed to suck. I imagine harley quinn will cameo as well. She should at least. At least this girl is hot so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back