Basketball game turns to MMA fight

I'd be pretty embarrassed getting into a fight at the YMCA

He should've been choked, but people got in the way. Best way to go out as far as grappling goes in a street fight, is due to a choke rather than a broken arm and such.

Kid had good grappling, took the back smooth, and wouldve choked the shit outta him, if the people didnt jump in, that leg lock there at the end was nice too. "You'll never play basketball again" as he held the leg, the black dude was shell shocked. Shouldve taken the leg and asserted dominance.

cool. that was a satisfying trajectory, nobody got fucked up, there were no clear assholes or bad guys. Just a couple of fired-up dudes getting escalated and tussling. Nobody lost face in any devastating way and the whole thing came to a tidy conclusion.

10/10 street fight video.

God damn that was some smooth grappling for a street fight. Back to armbar to kneebar while taking zero punches. Well done sir.

Did well to dodge the sucker punch. Woulda fucked him up, too.

Should left that dude with a limp.

“You’ll never play basketball again motherfucker.”

{<jordan}

Loled at the only female present putting an end to the fight by simply saying, "hey guys, stop.".

After two dudes already tried and one was saying "don't get in their juice, let em go!".

Damnit Juice I wanted to see that triangle.

Reminds me of high school when dudes would get serious as fuck about PE basketball games

Loled at the only female present putting an end to the fight by simply saying, "hey guys, stop.".

After two dudes already tried and one was saying "don't get in their juice, let em go!".

Never get in some else's juice!

Kid had good grappling, took the back smooth, and wouldve choked the shit outta him, if the people didnt jump in, that leg lock there at the end was nice too. "You'll never play basketball again" as he held the leg, the black dude was shell shocked. Shouldve taken the leg and asserted dominance.
Absolutely, he should've put the crank on till the guy screams.

Back