Basketball game leads to MMA fight

At the end there one of their moms came in and told them to stop.

Really wish those fellas let them bang so he would have just choked him out peacefully instead of risking a knee injury.

It’s not like anyone actually stopped him from choking him. He didn’t have the choke in, which is why he started punching him.

Actually we cant see the end submission, we dont know if technique is applied correctly.

That inverse heel hook is a fucking war crime. Just crank his achilles until he cries, c'mon man.

Actually we cant see the end submission, we dont know if technique is applied correctly.

I think you're supposed to remove his shoe and sock first, so nothing slips. You know those high tops are loose sometimes.

I think you're supposed to remove his shoe and sock first, so nothing slips. You know those high tops are loose sometimes.

Brother don't know that tho.

<seedat>

That's why the guy threatened to ruin his budding YMCA BBall career instead of going for the sub.

whenever grown adults act that way, it makes me cringe.

Lmao @ Adults fighting over a pick up basketball game.

Also lol @ the guy trying to sucker punch the guy, only to get almost RNCed, triangled, armbarred, and then stuck in a leg lock, needing to get broken up. I think the other guy even got a few punches in from back control.

Having spent a lot of time playing ball on inner city courts, this is nothing, and not all that uncommon.

Saw a kid get sliced from shoulder to hip over a game once, and plenty of square ups, shoves, etc..

Even town courts in rural areas see scraps over pickup games.

Having spent a lot of time playing ball on inner city courts, this is nothing, and not all that uncommon.

Saw a kid get sliced from shoulder to hip over a game once, and plenty of square ups, shoves, etc..

I heard on The First 48 that one time an inner city youth killed another inner city youth over a trivial matter. I forget which episode that was though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back