Basement flooded and I'm drunk!

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Needed some time away from cleaning basement and drinking.
Don't invit friends over to help you clean up basement time..... just turns into drink fest twenty ten.

Quick shot out to my boxing forum peeps!!
Del The Funk & MeBig (the Russian/Eastern Europen contgency, mcduck,(, Kid McCoy, Sinster, Mschartz, Sharkey, 5across, Lazy Man, Seano (ya big ol' grizzley, get over here!!)Trance, Alumin kam, MoA,MikeMesey, MMAmous, amhlilhaus,Abisai (we disagree bout box/mma.... but your stillmy boy!), CEROVFC fisitcuffa,athrey, thatmydin,Quckdraw, old cat,3rdpartyview,Bigthingsson (youv grown on me.... your a good homrbe), Dono (you calle me a bithc.... but I probably am... so it's cool), Apollo, Ratman!!, Fan man,enswell/bradguy!!!!, SignGunager, T-Manifold in the HOUSE!, Brian13 - bring the irish knowldege!!, Xcutioner

Anyone I forgot

Last edited:
You alcoholic bastard. No wonder you didn't know what was going on in that other topic...

Cheers, have a good time.

You alcoholic bastard. No wonder you didn't know what was going on in that other topic...

Cheers, have a good time.

Sorry about that man!!
I just saw the thread and thought it was what I thought it was about the movie.

that thread made me want to get a drink

do i have a drinking problem?

Sorry about that man!!
I just saw the thread and thought it was what I thought it was about the movie.

No worries dude hahaha. I was like "shit..is this guy talking about some boxing movie I should know...did I just make myself look stupid?". Hahaha.

Try not to pass out in the water

Cheers!
st-patty-s-day-beer-clink.gif

Sounds like when a buddy of mine called everyone to help him sheet rock his house; Two and a half rooms later we couldn't hold the sheets up. We ended up having to do more patching because of a friend falling into the wall.

Good times, I'm getting thirsty now myself.

Cheers MC.

Drunken internet posting is a guilty pleasure of mine.

haha, best of luck with the basement

Oh yeah....
I forgot about this.

Rough morning.

hey, at least I didn't go posting pictures of my wife again.

Back