Bas Rutten Seminar in Chicagoland on April 6th!!!

Makumbay

White Belt
Reaction score
No joke! Bas Rutten, 3x King of Pancrase and former UFC HW Champion, will be doing a seminar at the gym of legendary Keith "The Giant Killer" Hackney. It will take place on April 6th 2008 from 6:00 to 8:30PM at Hackney's Combat in Roselle, IL. Space is VERY limited, and I honestly don't even know if they are still taking RSVP's. I am not a representative of them, I just saw the announcement on Hackney's website and thought I would pass on the info. The website is http://www.hackneyscombat.com . There you will see the announcement and contact information. However, I would guess that this seminar is intended for people who are serious about learning and training. I don't think you need to be a fighter, but anyone going should probably at least be interested in training in MMA or another combat sport. I do not believe that this seminar is intended for fans who just want to meet fighters. I could be completely wrong, but if you go you should probably be ready for the possibility of sweating a bit. I really don't have any more information than what is posted on the website. Like I said, I just came across the announcement yesterday and thought I would pass on the info to other people who are training or are interested in doing so.
:icon_twis

By the way, the guys at Hackney's Combat are all really nice. New people interested in training are ALWAYS welcome to come and check out a class. The instructors are top notch, and training there won't cost you an arm and a leg. Not everyone there is a fighter. Some people just go there for a tough workout that you learn from. They offer classes in different disciplines; they even offer women's self defense classes. Anyone interested should definitely give them a call sometime and ask them about checking out a class sometime.
:redface:

Hackney's also got a good HVAC business going on for anyone who is interested. Good work at reasonable prices.

There may be a ductwork seminar the following weekend.

Back