Bas Rutten Seminar in Chicagoland on April 6th!!!

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by Makumbay, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Makumbay

Makumbay White Belt

No joke! Bas Rutten, 3x King of Pancrase and former UFC HW Champion, will be doing a seminar at the gym of legendary Keith "The Giant Killer" Hackney. It will take place on April 6th 2008 from 6:00 to 8:30PM at Hackney's Combat in Roselle, IL. Space is VERY limited, and I honestly don't even know if they are still taking RSVP's. I am not a representative of them, I just saw the announcement on Hackney's website and thought I would pass on the info. The website is http://www.hackneyscombat.com . There you will see the announcement and contact information. However, I would guess that this seminar is intended for people who are serious about learning and training. I don't think you need to be a fighter, but anyone going should probably at least be interested in training in MMA or another combat sport. I do not believe that this seminar is intended for fans who just want to meet fighters. I could be completely wrong, but if you go you should probably be ready for the possibility of sweating a bit. I really don't have any more information than what is posted on the website. Like I said, I just came across the announcement yesterday and thought I would pass on the info to other people who are training or are interested in doing so.
    :icon_twis

By the way, the guys at Hackney's Combat are all really nice. New people interested in training are ALWAYS welcome to come and check out a class. The instructors are top notch, and training there won't cost you an arm and a leg. Not everyone there is a fighter. Some people just go there for a tough workout that you learn from. They offer classes in different disciplines; they even offer women's self defense classes. Anyone interested should definitely give them a call sometime and ask them about checking out a class sometime.
    :redface:

2. COgrappler

COgrappler Orange Belt

:icon_chee

3. ILGrappler

ILGrappler Purple Belt

Hackney's also got a good HVAC business going on for anyone who is interested. Good work at reasonable prices.

There may be a ductwork seminar the following weekend.

4. Makumbay

Makumbay White Belt