Bas Rutten just got back to me on if he is doing UFC 155 [NO]

FlyWin

Frank Mir on Headphones not given an f
@Brown
Reaction score
And it's a big fat NO. Good troll job earlier.

picture2ls.png

Thanks Mr Hankey but we know already.

well shit, that inconsiderate bastard. :mad:

Actually got my hopes up...a little.

As did I, firstly. I just found it cool that he responded and would be cool with it.

Who knows, maybe this will snowball into Bas actually doing it sometime.

That made me very happy earlier today, I gotta admit.

Would be a nice change. Nothing against Anik and Florian, but they would be better suited elsewhere in the company. They have a way of making the most exciting things seem relatively boring.

It was funny. The first sentence basically admitted it was a troll job.

Yes, Bas doing commentary would be epic.

i couldn't believe how many shertards we have. the site got hacked and redirected to twitter the day before. how many 2006 and later whitebelts come here to post troll shit? you think thats really their account? lol

to top it off the story was so unbelievable that i didn't even need to click the thread to know it was fake even though whoever did made sure it was beyond obvious. i doubt anyone would break news like that on sherdog, let alone any the UG

Wonder who the troll was who got a hold of Bas' and Barnetts account.. Good job on their part

I still think there should be an option to watch the UFC events without any commentary. It made it seem much more real like you are there.

I still think there should be an option to watch the UFC events without any commentary. It made it seem much more real like you are there.

Yea in today's 3d world, that's called attending the event...

Back