Bare Knuckle Fighting Live Thread

He women’s fight looked like an assault. Horrible matchup.

Artem seemingly can not move his head out of alignment, Knight took a beating but really turned it up in the end.

Those cuts though, I dunno how long each will be out, but it’ll be a while.

Artem seemingly can not move his head out of alignment, Knight took a beating but really turned it up in the end.

2 months for Artem apparently.

<6>

Those cuts and swelling...holy shittttt

Competing in bk is career suicide, but I love that it exists as a last resort thing for old/shot/notelite fighters

Fan of Artem and Knight for life. Fuckers ALWAYS bring it to the maximum

The gaping was wonderful. Beautiful splaying of the flesh. Mr. Knight needs more water, the texture of the meatus part that can be seen through the slits is not at optimal oxygenation. Needs more fluids deep inside of him. Nonetheless the canvas was painted with the primal secretions we must all consume...

The gaping was wonderful. Beautiful splaying of the flesh. Mr. Knight needs more water, the texture of the meatus part that can be seen through the slits is not at optimal oxygenation. Needs more fluids deep inside of him. Nonetheless the canvas was painted with the primal secretions we must all consume...

I feel like there was not sufficient marination to illicit a great response.
The anticipation is diminished, lessening the entire feast.

I feel like there was not sufficient marination to illicit a great response.
The anticipation is diminished, lessening the entire feast.

You have impeccable taste Mr. Shoot, make sure to not overdue that wonderful orifice of yours. There is a tapering to the true desires of the chaotic fruit.... Do not undermine the true representation of perfected cuisines.... You will notice this realization when you ingest all the beauty of life.

I don't dig chick fights anyway (props to anyone who wants to do their thing, but...), so I don't need to see a female BK vicious beatdown.

I saw pics of the two from after the main and some HLs. Yikes. How many rounds was that? I'll have to YT it. The loser got dentures for his troubles too, right? Lost a few choppers? I would want some kind of spectacular mouthpiece headed into something like that. Nobody wants to spit teeth out like lemon seeds. That's fucked up.

How did their hands fare as a group? How have they fared in previous events? I didn't see anything about that and was curious.

Back