Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 5, Sat. 8 PM ET Prelims/9 PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Haha. Was hoping u would have forgot. I thought Artem was done at several points and almsot send you a message mid fight.

Good shit
swear to god I was googling images of crows at one point figuring I’d have to make a meal of one lol

Last edited:
It doesn't really make sense to tell guys "you better drunken brawl or you wont get paid".. they're in there with bare hands, one mistake = permanent brain damage, how can you punish them for trying to fight tactically?
They did the same thing in Pride, that's what the Yellow Cards were. Yet people around here still act like it was the goat promotion.

Artem listed as age 26

He's 32.

Lmfao

cI86yLO.png

He's cutting age these days

Knight won that shit. 1-4-5. Easy. First round he knocked down Lobov much cleaner than when he was knocked down. One of the KDs against Knight looked more like a fall from a push after a punch.

Ethan Hawke's evil twin has become my favorite fight promoter.

Lobov is one of the toughest dudes in MMA. Literally has negative reach and no mixed martial arts background, has to work for every win with his toughness.

Artem looks more sad than happy about the fight. He tries to smile in the interview but can't because his face is too swollen. Also his hands looked like they were beaten with hammer. This kind of fighting is easily the most visually brutal.

Lmao.

Let me climb up this rail and have all of my limbs used up to make sure I don't fall off while my opponent just swings wildly at my exposed head.

Crazy what a couple cans of Coors Light can do to an Affliction bro.

Lmao.

Let me climb up this rail and have all of my limbs used up to make sure I don't fall off while my opponent just swings wildly at my exposed head.

Crazy what a couple cans of Coors Light can do to an Affliction bro.
Hahah nuts eh. Guy was teeing off on his head lol

I think I will 100% pay for the PPV for Paulie / Artem

They deserve it.. all of them do. I will not stream the next event!
I'd think about it if I didn't already have IPTV service where it will be on for free.

They did the same thing in Pride, that's what the Yellow Cards were. Yet people around here still act like it was the goat promotion.
As has been stated at least 15 times in this thread, Pride only took 10%, not 50%, and they told everyone in advance that they were doing it, whereas this org sprung it as a surprise to try to get the crowd pumped. It didn't work.

If the fighters knew about it, and we only didn't know because no one got punished in the first 4 events, so be it. But it doesn't seem to be the case.

Didn't catch the event at all. I'm abroad only got my phone here.

How did Hick Diaz look? Was the decision justified? How the fuck did he lose to Artem? Dude probably needs his elbows and kicks

Back