Barberena and Wonderboy: New Hype Crushers iN UFC

Foggy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So it's clear now that Bam Bam and W-Boy are the new top Tier Talent in UFC.
Without hype and with no special love, these two will be cleaning up posers and entertainers.

The level of saltyness they're going to create with the casuals will be epic, but ultimately this will be good for the sport.

Although true, there's no comparison of the level of competition between the two fights. Sage is a wet behind the ears kid, Hendricks is the former world champ.

I'm pretty sure Barberena gets stuck in prelims for the rest of the year and will be lucky if he gets 2 more fights in 2106, instead of his desired 3-4.

Although true, there's no comparison of the level of competition between the two fights. Sage is a wet behind the ears kid, Hendricks is the former world champ.

I see what you mean... when I say W-Boy is a hype crusher, I don't mean tonight. I'm referring to the hype he will be crushing here in the future.

I wouldn't say Johny Hendricks was hyped. He's a former champion and has an impressive record. He's as proven as anyone. Good win for Wonderboy.

I see what you mean... when I say W-Boy is a hype crusher, I don't mean tonight. I'm referring to the hype he will be crushing here in the future.

For sure, there will be tons of

image001.jpg

Wonderboy had a lot of hype that was crushed by Matt Brown. Rockhold got his hyped crushed by Vitor. One loss doesn't define MMA fighters

Wonderboy had a lot of hype that was crushed by Matt Brown. Rockhold got his hyped crushed by Vitor. One loss doesn't define MMA fighters

How old is Hype? Is it only 19?

Back