Barao will get his belt back when he gets paid more

H8red

White Belt
Reaction score
But now he make sure he lost good, where UFC going to put him with the rest of them P Ons. I mean why woud you kill yourself not getting paid good for a title fight where you can half assded your trainin' gettin paid the same maybe more compare when you were a champion.

....and not just that -- he gets to make Dana look stupid for saying Barao was the P4P GOAT in the process! "The cherry on the top"

I somewhat agree. He basically reduced his workload, but kept his salary. Smart move. Didn't think of that.

Easier fights, same pay....Intriguing strategy. Sponsor pay may decrease though.

Yea, Barao played Dana and co. like a fiddle on that one...

Yup signed a new contract before the fight already and then he didn't want the stress that goes with being the champ. He got tired of the target on his back...is normal

i seriously dont know how anybody decoded the OP but now that they did he might be on to something

Nothing like taking 5 rounds of concussive head trauma to prove a major point to your bosses, eh?

Yeah, he threw the fight because he didn't want the money that comes with the belt. Wow, you can feel the stupid.

Easier fights, same pay....Intriguing strategy. Sponsor pay may decrease though.

He had like 3 sponsors on his shorts. Looked really odd for the champ to be that irrelevant.

exactly, if the ufc would just hurry up and pay him more he could start winning and get that belt back. something seems non-causal here

How much did Dillashaw require to whoop his ass? I wasn't aware he was making Anderson Silva money.

He wouldn't have got up in the first if this were the case. He wanted it, just took too much conclusive head damage on this night.

People will blind themselves with stupidity. I enjoy reading stupid shit like this haha

This is a funny thread with so many funny posts in response to the OP. I'm surprised it has not had as many views.

Back