Barao cutting weight (pic)

I don't what you guys mean by goofy, he looks straight psychotic to me. dem crazy eyes.

He is an amazing fighter,I think he is seriously underrated on the P4P list.

I don't what you guys mean by goofy, he looks straight psychotic to me. dem crazy eyes.

crazy-meter.jpg

I've heard that he somtimes walks around 150-160 he is a big 135er

Wow, that big! Its insane when you hear some of the weights that fighters cut from. All of this weight cutting will have long term health effects for sure

Wow, that big! Its insane when you hear some of the weights that fighters cut from. All of this weight cutting will have long term health effects for sure

He has stated that he eventually wants to move to FW, but he is most likely waiting for Aldo to move to LW so that the chance of them fighting is even slimmer since they are both in Nova Uniao

Every time I see Barao I think Brazilian Jens Pulver.

everytime i see him i just think HUEHUEHUEHUE, and its not just because he is brazilian. especially when he is screaming of joy when he wins his fights.

What's going on in this thread...

well I was talking about how Barao is pretty sexy, just not his face.

Then a dude told me that Butterface on applies to chicks because "everything is hot but-her-face."

Then I said it was just a term that applies to anything with a face.

and that's pretty much it. I think we can all agree Barao has a crazy face but with a crazy hot sexy gorgeous body.

End of thread.

Just a bunch of closet homos having a good time, relax bro.

closet homos?? More like straight out in public holding hands making out with dudes BROMOS having a great time looking at a sexy bod.

It's 2013. Everyone is gay at this point.

no homo

Back