Bantamweight Division Landscape **Thread that's not about conor**

C

copyandpasteguy

Hey fellas how about the stance of the bantamweight division. Who is Cruz gonna fight next? Is he ducking TJ? Is Caraway ducking everybody? Lineker-Dodson winner gets what? Where does No Love go after he slaughters Mizugaki? Where do Sterling and Assuncao go now, possibly a fight with eachother. Good Luck *Sean Shelby

Last edited by a moderator:
A thread thats not about Conor and yet its shit?
{<huh}

67246364.jpg

Conor's name in the title

Thread fail

Marlon Moraes says he has big news. Im hoping it means his UFC Debut.

If that's not the case, Dillashaw deserves it.

Lol should have just called it a thread about 135. Now its gonna be all Conor.

TJ is the most deserving and IMO easily the number one guy behind Cruz at this moment. That first fight was close as fuck and easily coulve gone either way. I think Cruz wants an easier fight, in either No Love or Caraway.

People hate on Dillashaw, but the guy is exciting and skilled as fuck. Id like to see Dillashaw get the next TS, followed by either the winner of No love/Mizugaki or Lineker/Dodson (whoever has the most exciting win and comes out injured)

I didn't find Dillishaws fight with RA a great performance. TJ's brings it but his style of dropping his hands and playing with himself is irritating af

Rematch would still be just though.

Last edited by a moderator:
TJ is the most deserving and IMO easily the number one guy behind Cruz at this moment. That first fight was close as fuck and easily coulve gone either way. I think Cruz wants an easier fight, in either No Love or Caraway.

People hate on Dillashaw, but the guy is exciting and skilled as fuck. Id like to see Dillashaw get the next TS, followed by either the winner of No love/Mizugaki or Lineker/Dodson (whoever has the most exciting win and comes out injured)
Super exciting and unfortunately he doesn't get the love he deserves IMO.

Super exciting and unfortunately he doesn't get the love he deserves IMO.
Absolutely agreed. People will suck Cruz's dick for point fighting his way to decisions, when they hate on TJ when he consistently goes for finishes

I agree.. next should be the Cruz/Dillashaw rematch, the first fight was so close and could have been a draw.

I agree with the notion of a TJD rematch. Cruz needs to nut up and defend his belt vs. someone who is atleast in the top 4..........No, not you Bryan Caraway.

People overlooking Jimmie Rivera itt.

and where the hell is Luke Sanders?

sean shelby makes the fighs for fws and below.

i think caraway needs to man up and fight a top contender when ufc tells him to. i was actually happy he took the sterling fight.

caraway, tj, dodson/lineker, garbrandt (assuming he wins) need to be matched up somehow and then u got one contender. the next winner either waits or gets another fight in meantime. i personally like tj vs caraway for tile shot and dodson/lineker vs garbrandt next up

but i could also see them do tj vs garbrandt just for story line puropses, with garb stepping up for faber

When does Cruz want to fight again? not until sometime 2017?

People overlooking Jimmie Rivera itt.

and where the hell is Luke Sanders?
those guys are talented, but lets face it.. there are many guys ahead of them. they need more wins and they arent very marketable as they arent well known atm. jimmie has a huge test ahead of him in faber, thats his second major challenge

Back