Banned people that still post

Stormfront is a white supremacist website, and its basically an insult used semi-regularly in the war room by those who refuse to see any side of the Zimmerman/Martin case but their own.

Quite a few members appear to be complaining about their positions being unfairly targeted/moderated in the war room lately. If you violate a rule, that is one thing. But just because your idealogy is different from another is no reason to abuse said powers.

Thank you very much Flex. No wonder I didn't know that dreck was. That seems to be the War Room's equivalent of the OT's fo/ky I guess.

I have more to say on it but Support isn't the place.

Steve you got your answer, just chill and accept your yellow fever. It only lasts 30 days and really it's just the mods saying cool it and stop being a prick. They wouldn't punish you if it wasn't for a good reason, possibly a past history or being provocative. Sure it's subjective but just stop while you still have an account.

Oh WTFFFFFFFFFFF

ShOgUnRuAAA got banned????????? WHYYYY

Lol at the edit on Steve's post by Ronwah.

Who says the smurfs can't be nice?

Steve you got your answer, just chill and accept your yellow fever. It only lasts 30 days and really it's just the mods saying cool it and stop being a prick. They wouldn't punish you if it wasn't for a good reason, possibly a past history or being provocative. Sure it's subjective but just stop while you still have an account.

I wasn't being a prick at all. And I don't have a history of doing so, but I will let the issue die and not bring it up again, because I know I'm right.

Steve French, case study on prior banned posters.

Results of study: Inconclusive, subject expired.

Steve French we hardly knew thee. Lets have a minutes silence.............

...lets cut it to twenty seconds 'cause I need a piss.

Steve French we hardly knew thee. Lets have a minutes silence.............

...lets cut it to twenty seconds 'cause I need a piss.

I'm sure we will know him again at least 5 more times

Whatever happend to Wamrage? All his posts seem to be deleted, and I never remember him leaving or anything, thanks for the help guys.

Whatever happend to Wamrage? All his posts seem to be deleted, and I never remember him leaving or anything, thanks for the help guys.

Him and Rez retired to Medicine Hat, Canada to escape the fast paced world of the Sherdog forums and start a lovely family.

Word has it, Foolkiller is currently in their employ as a nanny/garden gnome

I'm sure we will know him again at least 5 more times

Steve French, case study on prior banned posters.

Results of study: Subject reincarnated as Teddy Duchamp, subject also expired.

Conclusion: Analysis on-going.

question- I see at least a few guys wandering around with 'banned' in their custom text. Should we report these guys for you? Is there some way to distinguish a poster that's using banned in custom text vs a guy who's banned but posts are still up?

question- I see at least a few guys wandering around with 'banned' in their custom text. Should we report these guys for you? Is there some way to distinguish a poster that's using banned in custom text vs a guy who's banned but posts are still up?

its best to report posters only if you have a personal grudge against them

Back