• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bangkok ready Stipe looking fast and sharp

Will his support dog be in the cage as well? If so, Jones will eyepoke it as well. Jon Jones don't discriminate!

I hope Stipe destroys Jon Jones so bad and ruins the fake legacy marketing that the UFC so desperately needs in having a "GOAT" with J'on J'ones. That would be the absolute best outcome, ever. Stains the "GOAT" record, demolishes the narrative, and exposes how dumb their plan was in protecting J'on to this degree.

idk why but I have been saying this was a tune up fight for bone, but I feel like stipe can beat him! I hope stipe pulls off the upset

As much as I would like to see Stipe KO Jones, Jones is way too cunning and cautious to allow it.

Thing with stipe is he has always had power and accuracy. Dude is still a very real threat and will be a huge knot on jones belt when he wins.

Looks to be in decent shape this far out...a good sign.

The man lost his title to an eyepoke. He lost against Struve due to an eyepoke, and slip.

I have faith. I have no choice. Stipe is already one of my favourite mma fighters ever.

If Stipe flatlines that cheating, lowlife. That would be so cool on several different levels.

ONE TIME, STIPE..

Jones..

View attachment 1045129
Preach.gif

Jones is almost exclusively a kicking machine regarding striking.
Miocic is almost exclusively a punching machine.

I think Jones will keep Miocic at kicking range as much as possible until Jones gets in a clinch and takes Miocic down and subs him.

That's how I see this fight going.

Jones is very good at subs (as Gane found out) and fast submissions is his preferred method these days.

I also think Miocic is a bit physically slow these days. He can KO almost anyone.... but I think Jones will be too crafty and stay well out of range til Jones gets this fight onto the mat.

Thing with stipe is he has always had power and accuracy. Dude is still a very real threat and will be a huge knot on jones belt when he wins.
Lol no he wont, Stipe is a 40 something out of prime fighter with years of inactivity, stop trying to pretend otherwise just to pump up Pico's record

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back