Bang Luwig thinks TJ & Urijah should fight & he would coach TJ against Urijah

I can tell most of the people itt didn't even listen to the interview.

I am a huge Barao fan but I do like TJ (although less than I did a few days ago) but this is not going to be good for him.

I don't think Faber is going to like these sorts of comments and it could cause ......."a rift in the gym".

I see this kid is oblivious to the Ludwig, Alpha Male fiasco

My answer still applies regardless of my knowledge of the Ludwig, Alpha Male fiasco. Bang favors one of the fighters(TJ) over the other(Faber). Whereas alot of coaches, for example jackson, would still remain neutral even if there was bad blood, Bang isnt afraid to say how he feels.

Youre trying to hard to sound intelligent kid.

Faber and 'Bang' don't like one another it seems.

Personally, I thought it was an enormous dickmove to sack Ludwig days BEFORE the Barao fight. When they came in to congratulate TJ after the win, Bang was in tears and couldn't control his happiness, whereas Uriah just came in and said congratulations, unusually stoic, and TJ almost seemed apologetic.

This rift is huge, and what with TJ saying he's gonna train half and half with TAM and Ludwig in Colorado, I think the Alpha Male "nice surfer guy" image is about to turn into a "jealous, spoiled rich kid" one.

so nearly two months is now days on Sherdog?

I understand that there has been tension recently between the two (ludwig,faber) but bang is not doing himself any favours stiring shit up like this.

so nearly two months is now days on Sherdog?

I understand that there has been tension recently between the two (ludwig,faber) but bang is not doing himself any favours stiring shit up like this.

Seeing as this was his last fight with the promotion it may as well have been. One way or another there is some shady business going on here, and although he's desperately trying to look like a good sport, Uriah Faber really isn't, and basically has been pretty thoroughly owned here on all fronts... All credit to his prior achievements and blah blah blah, but Ludwig brought more change and silverware to that camp in his year there than Uriah and Co have managed since WEC was absorbed... And seeing as it's his camp, I'd guess Faber is more than a little jealous. They will fight, no question.

Urijah would lose because it would be a title fight....

It's a conspiracy ...

Hogan is Faber, Dillashaw is Nash.

1204471_o.gif

Just a few other things Bang said.

1. He's not forming another fight team.
2. He's not leaving TAM.
3. He's making himself available for TAM fighters during their camps.
4. Credits Faber for putting the team together and he's thankful he got to be a part of it. He wouldn't he in a position to open a gym without Urijah.

The part where he said he would corner TJ against Urijah is a tiny quick part of the interview. And he's just answering a direct question on the topic, and he answered really briefly.

Seeing as this was his last fight with the promotion it may as well have been. One way or another there is some shady business going on here, and although he's desperately trying to look like a good sport, Uriah Faber really isn't, and basically has been pretty thoroughly owned here on all fronts... All credit to his prior achievements and blah blah blah, but Ludwig brought more change and silverware to that camp in his year there than Uriah and Co have managed since WEC was absorbed... And seeing as it's his camp, I'd guess Faber is more than a little jealous. They will fight, no question.

you do realise that Bang Ludwig when accepting the TAM job in the first place told them it was only a short term situation as he planned to set up his own GYM...right?

And two months ago he told faber that late May, early June he was going to go. So do you think that Faber should have not done anything until Bang was literally out the door? fuck that.

Faber has a business to run, and as soon as he knew bang was definitely leaving he did the right thing and started to plan for His and the Teams future.

Personally, I thought it was an enormous dickmove to sack Ludwig days BEFORE the Barao fight. When they came in to congratulate TJ after the win, Bang was in tears and couldn't control his happiness, whereas Uriah just came in and said congratulations, unusually stoic, and TJ almost seemed apologetic.

Vid of this?

Who else thinks that Uriah was the least effected in the stand up department since Bang got there? Everyone else's stand up game seems o have vastly improved.

Who else thinks that Uriah was the least effected in the stand up department since Bang got there? Everyone else's stand up game seems o have vastly improved.

I noticed that too. He's just seemed like same ol' Urijah.

Urijah improved more than Joe B but maybe not as much as Mendes and TJ.

styles make fights and Faber beats TJ

He never said he thinks they should fight. He just doesn't see a reason for them not to fight. So many misleading topics around here.

Back