banana bread

Omg I was out shoveling snow and didn’t see this thread . I didn’t get to watch the karate stuff but heard Conor won . Did you get new stuff for more bread? How did it come out? I don’t think it should snow anymore . It was cold but this morning it wasn’t bad

Omg I was out shoveling snow and didn’t see this thread . I didn’t get to watch the karate stuff but heard Conor won . Did you get new stuff for more bread? How did it come out? I don’t think it should snow anymore . It was cold but this morning it wasn’t bad
i did i got more bananas and some butter and ill add bakking soda this time and some sour cream im good to go

i made some but didnt have enohg butter so now i wortnt have any butter to put on it so i used vegetable oil instead and now its mad flat buvbt it smells really good soulg i eat i or just toshs iand get supplies and try again tommow but its snowing and i dont ewant to go out at all anmdf ithe ufc is on so im gonna find a stream onlien adnw atch it

I stopped using butter/margarine years ago. Switched to virgin olive oil for all my buttery needs. Hoping my arteries appreciate it.

Back