BAMF Mouthguard

drm6

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was at a new dentist 2 weeks ago and noticed a mouthguard with a crazy design on his desk. It turns out he is in the BAMF dentist network. I make impulse decision and say I want one and order the Super Heavyweight. Dentist makes the impression with plaster and I got the mouthguard yesterday. Best fitting guard I ever used. Fits like a glove and I can breath and talk easily. I went for a run wearing it to get used to it. Will wear it sparring this weekend. I will say no matter what custom brand you use have your dentist do the impression. Mine did it twice to make sure he had it right. Worth the cost.

Great quality and dentist says any issues just come back and he will fix for free.

When I did my own impression I also did it twice to make sure I had it right. Seems silly to say only one way to order a mouth guard is correct when you haven't ever tried the other route.

I had done my own impression on last mouthguard. you must be better at it than me.

Did my own impression, no problems at all.

Is your bamf mouthguard the one that's 7mm thick? is this your first custom mouthguard?

i have made three impressions with two different brands and they are actually quite easy. i considered going to a dentist to do it but saved the dough by doing it myself.

Is your bamf mouthguard the one that's 7mm thick? is this your first custom mouthguard?

It is the 7mm. Doesn't feel any bigger than the other custom I have or the Shock Dr. boil and bite.

Does anybody know how they compare to any other custom mouthguard company? I've never heard of this company till now

I want a BAMF mouthguard with Jewels from Pulp Fiction on the front.

Back