News Bam Rodriguez vs Gallo Estrada June 29th

I'm all for it, Rodriguez looked great against Edwards. Let's go

Intrigued. Hope it stops being a rumor and starts being a reality. gallo has been a proud champion but this Bam Rodriguez train has been hot for a while now.

Supermosca, eh? Looks like JFE's bantamweight plans might be put on hold. Bam trains with Choco right? Probably knows Gallo inside out.

Estrada priced himself out of a Ioka fight. I hope this one actually happens.

estrada hasn't fought since the end of 2022!
last 3, he barely beat gonzales 2x. squeaked by argi cortes.

i honestly think ioka will comfortably beat estrada.
and bam will most certainly be the better man.

i hope that sets up ioka X bam.
that fight is so much more interesting than "price myself out" estrada.

estrada is very good, but i can never root for him ever since they robbed chocolatito. not estrada's fault, but i can't get over that shit.

bam better whoop his ass for me.

estrada is very good, but i can never root for him ever since they robbed chocolatito. not estrada's fault, but i can't get over that shit.

bam better whoop his ass for me.

Estrada may have painted himself into a corner, but fighting Bam with a year and a half of ring rust to scrap would still be ballsy IMO. Go Rodriguez.

i dont think much of Bam. i figure Estrada outworks him with volume and grit. Bam might look good at first but El Gallo will eventually beat that ass down for a UD or late stoppage.

i dont think much of Bam. i figure Estrada outworks him with volume and grit. Bam might look good at first but El Gallo will eventually beat that ass down for a UD or late stoppage.

I think Estrada gets bludgeoned in this one. He was fortunate to get the W vs Choco twice, and he dodged Ioka when that fight was on the table. I think Bam completely stomps Estrada at this point in time.

Yeah actually as amazing as JFE is I wouldnt be surprised if Bam brutalizes him. Hopefully we get a Mexican style war though.

have you seen bam fight?

i get not liking him, but not thinking much of him is odd. the kid's 24 and he looks spectacular... not to mention his resume is already impressive.

have you seen bam fight?

i get not liking him, but not thinking much of him is odd. the kid's 24 and he looks spectacular... not to mention his resume is already impressive.
He beat Sunny who can't bust a grape and he beat SSR whose best days are behind him and I thought they stopped it early. He's just another young Mexican boxer with promotion behind him at this stage.

He beat Sunny who can't bust a grape and he beat SSR whose best days are behind him and I thought they stopped it early. He's just another young Mexican boxer with promotion behind him at this stage.
he also beat cuadras. so that's 3 world champions by the time he's 24.

i mean if those 3 don't count, then who has estrada beaten? chocolatito, who should've gotten every one of those decisions?

bam is the real deal.

Back