BAM BAM's Title Shot

great logic man, you will go far
your trolling is too obvious

That's why I say hey man nice shot - what a good shot man.

When you've posted over 1800 times in less than two months, it's time to find something better to do than trolling people on the internet. Something productive with your life, perhaps.

When you've posted over 1800 times in less than two months, it's time to find something better to do than trolling people on the internet. Something productive with your life, perhaps.

If I ever reach 10 thousand posts, I'll get some therapy.
What kind of a loser has been here long enough to post 10 thousand times?

If I ever reach 10 thousand posts, I'll get some therapy.
What kind of a loser has been here long enough to post 10 thousand times?
You will be there by the end of the year what are you talking about?

You will be there by the end of the year what are you talking about?

LOL You all are a bunch of morons. Post count is a legit insult for fifth grader.

Do you all make fun of acct names too, when you get butthurt?

Holy shit that's a lot of posts in 2 months!

LOL You all are a bunch of morons. Post count is a legit insult for fifth grader.

Do you all make fun of acct names too, when you get butthurt?
It kind of takes away your ability to talk trash because its known you are a dork who posts all day

It kind of takes away your ability to talk trash because its known you are a dork who posts all day

You've been here an entire decade? WTF kind of responsible adult are you? Are you, an Adult?

Let me tell you bud, by the time UFC goes full on WWF, I'll be gone.
But if you're really interested in my personal time and what I do, and who I do it with... .... Don't PM me. I'm not available for you.

UFC will probably match him up with a killer for ruining the Sage hype. Probably get Dong or Kelvin

I think there is more "hope" that hype is ruined than actual effect - Sage, Ronda even PVZ - they are all fine and have many tickets left to sell.

In todays fast food mentality and recognizing only praise what else do you expect?

Back