Bam Bam vs The Juggernaut - my prediction

Peter Smits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Juggernaut could get a huge KO but he probably wont now that hes so shot. At first glance I thought I had to favor the Bam Bam Barbie-renal because of his superior hair and grappling. But on second thought I doubt Barbie gets the TD's on big jugs and Jugs lands some big shots to put barbs down. Jugs has some nice hair as well and no one can count him or his follicles out of any fight.

UAlvuBI.png

Bam Bam Bigelow and the comic book Juggernaut are so much cooler than both these guys.

One aint even real and the other wrestled LT at wrestlemania.

Bam Bam Bigelow had much cooler tats on his head than Barbarenas corny writing on his side.

Neither should be in the UFC... Going with Barberena and his man beard.

Bam Bam Bigelow had much cooler tats on his head than Barbarenas corny writing on his side.
Dude was a badass hero too ran into a burning building to save some kid even tho he suffer 3rd degree burns.

I think Juggernaut could get a huge KO but he probably wont now that hes so shot. At first glance I thought I had to favor the Bam Bam Barbie-renal because of his superior hair and grappling. But on second thought I doubt Barbie gets the TD's on big jugs and Jugs lands some big shots to put barbs down. Jugs has some nice hair as well and no one can count him or his follicles out of any fight.

UAlvuBI.png
I think it's weird that pic has all that information, but doesn't include their age.

Whutttt ?

I didn't know Ellen Burger was still on the UFC roster ..

I swear I thought they Cut him like 2yrs ago..

Jake being KOed by Platinum is one of the most violent things I've ever seen.

Ellemberger is getting slept quick again, it's crazy they are still letting him fight

Neither should be in the UFC... Going with Barberena and his man beard.
You serious?

Barberena has a win over Warley Alves. And he had a very close fight with Leon Edwards (dec could have gone to him too)

Ellenberger is absolutely different question. I think he should fight somewhere else

Jakes a pain in the ass, this is the kinda fight he will win

Might have a small bet on him

can you think of more dumb nickname than bam bam?

Back