Baldfather Gets Pulled Over

Yeah people implictly act like because they're a so-called realist about how things are, as we become wise about the world we shouldn't complain about it or something. Not saying the person you replied to is exactly that, but that tends to be the popular consciousness, and it is annoying and it is complacent.
Agreed. The joker cynical attitude is a by product of the post modern nightmare we live.
I'm not against the guy either. We all enjoy the expression of a great fight and the drama in real time in the cage. One on one skilled combat. For the most part. It's fucking great to watch a really good fight and I can find common ground with you guys on that. I don't find common ground on compliancy against speaking out against equality.
War Jake Paul

Last edited:
You get written a warning? What?

I thought they just tell you. Maybe just in Cali.. or maybe I've just never been given a warning. :rolleyes:

Someone like that can afford a ticket. You drive a car like that speeding and get a warning but someone driving a honda civic or a mini van going the same speed gets a ticket

I think its quite the opposite. Take a good look at that video, do you really think Dana was the only one speeding above 87?

I feel like they go around harassing rich people for an ego boost. “Look I pulled over this Ferrari with this x rich guy in it today!”

In fact, if you watch the beginning closely, he starts running the engine after seeing some presumably expensive yellow sports car, and he sees Dana’s car after that

Pathetic cop. Too much of a pussy to give a rich man a ticket. I got one for doing 82 and was told anything over 15 or so over the limit would be bad for me.

Any sort of ticket should be percentage of wealth based. Would make him think twice before speeding.

the poor get targeted a lot because they can’t afford to defend them selves . The irs states this in front of congress or whatever it was . The people who run this world are on record -corrupt and against the poor. It’s pretty scary. I went through something personally where I was targeted and falsely accused and could not afford to defend my self properly . In the end you just eat dick even when you are lucky. The lesson is don’t be poor. If you have a second in your day you are wasting you are only getting close to fuck all shit . Also middle class is poor even up middle class. Very few have actual wealth and it only shrinks and gets harder to break past it every year

Let off with a warning? That’s that Dana white privilege right there

Back