Bald guys, I need help please.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I decided to shave my head a few weeks ago. It was cool at first, but now... Sweet JESUS!

I am breaking out in bumps all over my head. It has that feeling that is both painful and itchy. This sucks, what should I do?

just scratch it until it feels better. Also, make sure you use a public toilet before scratching your head. Hope that helps.

I decided to shave my head a few weeks ago. It was cool at first, but now... Sweet JESUS!

I am breaking out in bumps all over my head. It has that feeling that is both painful and itchy. This sucks, what should I do?

Alphaboy as username? Is that you Paige? Bout fucking time.

Consult a dermatologist, not a sherdogologist.

Invest in a better razor and learn how to use it. Also, coconut oil.

Dip your bald head in oil and rub it all over someone's body, a housekeeper if you have one.

Not bald naturally but I Bic my head from time to time to show off my scalp tats. Are you using a razor or an electric shaver? Try one of those electric facial shavers with the circular guarded blade parts. And some guys use various scalp wax products as well.

Good razor
Good shaving cream
Use neutrogena or good face wash when cleaning scalp
Don't lay your head on filthy couch arms and dirty pillowcases
Don't constantly rub your fingers over it or scratch it

I may have heard somewhere that you have to get another legit bald guy to lick you all over the head (at least the top of the head). Something about antihistamines or something in his saliva will ease the pain.

Why do people come to this forum of all places for actual advice???

I pour half a jar of honey followed by a bag of flour on my head and have a light shower when that happens.

Don't you know the Mayberry is the place to come for solutions to all your life's problems, even medical advice. I know it's not recommended but we're trying to save a few bucks here. P

Or better yet

I had the same problem TS and my dermatologist suggested rubbing mayonnaise into my scalp. I tried it and it worked wonders, never had to deal with those pesky bumps again.

Back