• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bakers Dozen movie game(volume 14)

13. Daniel "Big Dan" Teague (O Brother Where Art Thou?)

Was going to say Big Dan until I stumbled upon:

0.jpg

13 Movie Character Self Introductions:

1. "My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you numbnuts put together."
2. "Hello, I am C3-PO, human-cyborg relations" The Phantom Menace

1. "My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass than all of you numbnuts put together."
3. "This is Jack Burton and the Pork Chop express and I'm talking to anyone listening out there.

3. "This is Jack Burton and the Pork Chop express and I'm talking to anyone listening out there."
4. "It's midnight and we've just started into the witching hour. This is Stevie Wayne on top of the world tonight and I'll be here right up until about 1 o'clock."

3. "This is Jack Burton and the Pork Chop express and I'm talking to anyone listening out there."
4. "It's midnight and we've just started into the witching hour. This is Stevie Wayne on top of the world tonight and I'll be here right up until about 1 o'clock."
5. "Name's Ash. Housewares."

6. "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

6. "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
7. "My name is, Inigo Montoya, you killed my father prepare to die."

8. "I am Death [...] I have long walked by your side".

One of those lines that works much better in its original language.

9. "I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there."

9. "I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there."
10. "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Good character descriptions are always short character descriptions.

What a fool I have been...

10. "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
11. "The name's Bond. James Bond"

12. "You'll learn the rules. It's all up to you. I can be a good guy or I can be one mean son-of-a-bitch, it's up to you."

A pretty good speach, in that it appears that he's talking about the prisoners when he's in fact just talking about himself.

Last edited:

12. "You'll learn the rules. It's all up to you. I can be a good guy or I can be one mean son-of-a-bitch, it's up to you."
13. [Yt]VgHdyaBMMhc[/MEDIA]

13 Movie Characters Who Were Decapitated:

1. Medusa (Clash of the Titans)

2. Kalungo (Amazons)

2. Kalungo (Amazons)
3. Nick Sledge (Firepower)

Gary Daniels gets his head lopped off by the Ultimate Warrior :D

Back