• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bakers Dozen movie game(volume 14)

13 Movie Characters' Descriptions of Other Movie Characters:

1. "He's more machine now, than man; twisted and evil" (Obi Wan Kenobi on Darth Vader)
2. "He is not human, he is a piece of iron." - Ivan Drogo on Rocky Balboa
3. "William Wallace is 7 feet tall." - Soldier in Braveheart
4. "...Do you know why they call him Franky "Four Fingers" Doug? Because he makes stupid bets with dangerous people, and when he doesn't pay up, they give him the chop, Doug. And I'm not talking about his fucking fore-skin either." Avi in Snatch

1. "He's more machine now, than man; twisted and evil" (Obi Wan Kenobi on Darth Vader)
4. "...Do you know why they call him Franky "Four Fingers" Doug? Because he makes stupid bets with dangerous people, and when he doesn't pay up, they give him the chop, Doug. And I'm not talking about his fucking fore-skin either." Avi in Snatch
5. he's black...he's bald (bret on mr. wallace - pulp fiction)

6. "You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best." - Trautman in First Blood

6. "You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare, with a man who's the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Vietnam his job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill! Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best." - Trautman in First Blood
7. "The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already!" - Indi on Marcus Brody in The Last Crusade.

7. "The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already!" - Indi on Marcus Brody in The Last Crusade.
8. "He's unusual. He can kill anybody without regret. Most of the poeple he killed never knew he was in the same room as them." LT in Hunted

8. "He's unusual. He can kill anybody without regret. Most of the poeple he killed never knew he was in the same room as them." LT in Hunted
9. "Good with explosives. Without a doubt, the one guy who didn't give a fuck about anybody." - Verbal on Hackney

9. "Good with explosives. Without a doubt, the one guy who didn't give a fuck about anybody." - Verbal on Hackney
10. "I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil." (Dr. Samuel Loomis on Michael Myers)

10. "I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil." (Dr. Samuel Loomis on Michael Myers)
11. "He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your courts and tribunals, just stay out of his way... A man can be an artist in anything. Food.. Whatever.. Creasy's art is death... And he's about to paint his masterpiece." (Paul Rayburn on John Creasy)

11. "He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than 10 years of your courts and tribunals, just stay out of his way... A man can be an artist in anything. Food.. Whatever.. Creasy's art is death... And he's about to paint his masterpiece." (Paul Rayburn on John Creasy)
12. "Even a filthy beggar like that has a protecting angel. A golden-haired angel watching over him." (Angel Eyes on the Man-With-No-Name.)

clint-nod_zps0362897e.gif~c200

12. "Even a filthy beggar like that has a protecting angel. A golden-haired angel watching over him." (Angel Eyes on the Man-With-No-Name.)
13. "He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight." - Lt. James Gordo

Open category

I'm going to throw a hardball.

Thirteen movies that at one point utilizes split-screen.

1. Grand Prix

Brian De Palma, ahoy! Btw.

I'm going to throw a hardball.

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie
3. The Thomas Crown Affair

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie
4. After the Sunset (in homage to Thomas Crown Affair I believe)

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie
5. Ocean 11, 12 and 13

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie
5. Ocean 11, 12 and 13
6. Hulk

1. Grand Prix
2. Carrie
5. Ocean 11, 12 and 13
6. Hulk
7. Astrid and Obelix Meets Cleopatra

Back