Bag recommendations for a med student?

Iluminari

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I just have a quick gear question.

I'm looking for a bag that is big enough to fit my A2 Gi in but also has a separate compartment to store books.

At the moment i'm having to carry about an over the shoulder gym bag which contains both, Uni books and my gear which is starting to put quite a lot of strain on my neck and back. Ideally I would like to keep just having one bag with me as carrying two about all day is a nightmare (we don't get lockers).

I'm preferably looking to change it for a good double shoulder bag which has two separate compartments to keep a wet gi separate from my laptop / books. At first I thought the datsuara bags may have been a good choice but unfortunately they are only one compartment.

Anyone know of any decent bags that would fit my needs?

Hey guys.

I just have a quick gear question.

I'm looking for a bag that is big enough to fit my A2 Gi in but also has a separate compartment to store books.

At the moment i'm having to carry about an over the shoulder gym bag which contains both, Uni books and my gear which is starting to put quite a lot of strain on my neck and back. Ideally I would like to keep just having one bag with me as carrying two about all day is a nightmare (we don't get lockers).

I'm preferably looking to change it for a good double shoulder bag which has two separate compartments to keep a wet gi separate from my laptop / books. At first I thought the datsuara bags may have been a good choice but unfortunately they are only one compartment.

Anyone know of any decent bags that would fit my needs?

Have you considered Origin's Mundial backpack? It comes with a laundry bag to throw your dirty gi in.

http://www.originbjj.com/store/product/mundial-technical-backpack

Back