Badr Hari

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
New photo

YfIaFQ9.jpg

100% Natural

As much as I dislike him, and think Rico is the overall much better fighter, there is no doubt that one solid punch from Badr can send the wheels flying off. Dangerous fight for Rico which is why I'm so glad it's happening.

Just wondering how much slower badr is and if he will gas out faster

Badr hari training hard with his usual partner Mr Ste Roid

Oh boy, can't wait to see him crushing the kid and maybe getting other fights forward in Glory.
He still has it!

any pic without effects or any filter?

now we all now why he refused to go 5 rounds .
Them steroids must be good .Sorry but I have No love for this despicable human being .

Oh yeah.. and what a finisher for Saki fans was that! :D:D
I still contest with no evidence that something was fishy about that fight. They were both training at Mike's together at that time too.

100% Natural

As much as I dislike him, and think Rico is the overall much better fighter, there is no doubt that one solid punch from Badr can send the wheels flying off. Dangerous fight for Rico which is why I'm so glad it's happening.

How the f is Ricco the much better fighter?? I have followed K-1, throughout all the years of its existence, have rewatched every GP I dunno how many times, ben following Glory etc. and my opinion is that Badr Hari is one of the best kickboxers to ever fight in that forum. What he has done with his personal life outside of fighting is his business and it has diminished his career significantly.

But both technically and as a matter of heart and grit he's right up there with the best if not the best.

How the f is Ricco the much better fighter?? I have followed K-1, throughout all the years of its existence, have rewatched every GP I dunno how many times, ben following Glory etc. and my opinion is that Badr Hari is one of the best kickboxers to ever fight in that forum. What he has done with his personal life outside of fighting is his business and it has diminished his career significantly.

But both technically and as a matter of heart and grit he's right up there with the best if not the best.
Thanks for the resume, I guess..

Rico is tighter and more tactical with a varied flow of offence. Badr tends to bumbswing haymakers when he goes for the kill leaving himself wide open many of the times and doesn't always fight smart. He definitely hits harder than Rico however.

Badr has done plenty in the ring to diminish his career as well.

I still contest with no evidence that something was fishy about that fight. They were both training at Mike's together at that time too.
Not saying that Saki didn't take a dive but he was still at Golden Glory at that point. He switched to Mike's about the same time he was getting ready for the Glory grandslam.

No they weren't. Directly after that was when saki started working with mike.

No they weren't. Directly after that was when saki started working with mike.
Oh what a coincidence!

You should have my back on this one. Just think of all the devious shit going on behind the curtains.

Thanks for the resume, I guess..

Rico is tighter and more tactical with a varied flow of offence. Badr tends to bumbswing haymakers when he goes for the kill leaving himself wide open many of the times and doesn't always fight smart. He definitely hits harder than Rico however.

Badr has done plenty in the ring to diminish his career as well.

You're welcome for the resume.

My question however was how is Ricco a better fighter than Badr and I did not seem to find the reasoning to back that statement up in you reply. Again I dont have a problem with Ricco being an excellent fighter, his a text book technique and all but there is much more to the striking game than textbook technique and reasonong. Years ago many "experts" were explaining how flowed were the boxing games of, say, Fedor or Nick Diaz. Yet Fedor was KO'ing fools left and right using what he perceived as his strengths, not what some "expert" have thaught him. Nick Diaz's the same way.

The effectivemess of a style is only measured by its success my friend and in the post-Ernesto Hoost era of K-1 Badr Hari to me was the most formidable kickboxer and would have won a lot more titles had he not acted like an asshole both inside and outside of the ring. Yes, he had been finished because of his hot head, but that is my style of fighting too, so was the style of my fav ever kickboxer Peter Aerts who even though had many flaws in his game from a purely technical stand point, had tons of heart and thats what I value the most in a fighter. As a contrast, please refer to kickboxers such as Musashi, Remi Bonjaski etc.

So yeah, an argument can be made that it comes down to style preference when to picking fighters, but there is just a top echelon in every sport and it is quite silly imho to say that one fighter is much better than another when they bot belong in the highest end kickboxers.

In my opinion if they were to fight prime for prime (because I ahve absolutely zero clue in what kind of fighting shape Badr is going to show up in December) Hari kills Ricco more often than not via KO too.

Back