Badr Hari: 'I come out of this crisis stronger than ever, I love kickboxing and I am hunger for it'

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Badr Hari continues to train whether he can be caught up for a fight. On Instagram you can follow how he keeps himself in shape. A recent post explains how Badr sees the future.

End of the tunnel
“The past 3 months have been a painful experience. The COVID and isolation were a tough test that required a life skill that challenges all of us: being able to overcome (a strong) setback.”

“It can weaken or strengthen you, depending on your mood and attitude.
For many athletes, the lack of perspective can damage motivation. On my side, this unprecedented situation made me realize how deep my focus, my hunger, and my love of kickboxing are. "

Surprise the world
“After the cancellation of all sporting events, my only goal was to emerge from this crisis stronger than ever. It was the only way to keep up with daily efforts. We are, I think, close to the end of the tunnel. It is an important life lesson. Let's use it to surprise the world. ”

Badr Hari was scheduled to fight against Benjamin Adegbuyi before June 20. The party was canceled due to the corona pandemic. It was announced via Facebook that the fight between Badr and Adegbuyi is planned for the autumn. GLORY Kickboxing has not yet officially released.

benny-adegbuyi-vs-badr-hari-cel-mai-tare-meci-din-2019-ce-spune-romanul-premiat-pentru-meciul-anului-in_size6.jpg

Shadow boxing from Badr Hari:

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/

Golden Boy looks very motivated, Mike Passenier is giving them lessons on streets.

Do you think he recovered or not? On first sight he has nice wife and children.
Recovered from what? He has a personality flaw. Men with a wife and children create acts of crime everyday. Badr is one trigger away from beating someone up in public again, it's happened countless times, however I certainly hope it doesnt again.

Isn't he rich?

I find it weird when people with money talk about how hard quarantine has been from their big houses.

I think the time has come for Hari to put down the gloves and moves on with his life,

His next fight will determine the outcome of his career whether he should continue or retire.

he's so much better than rico lol, and a bigger draw, i hope he beats the living crap out of him and leaves him on a stretcher this time so dutch dumb racist fans would STFU once and for all before he retires.

he's so much better than rico lol, and a bigger draw, i hope he beats the living crap out of him and leaves him on a stretcher this time so dutch dumb racist fans would STFU once and for all before he retires.
Are you seriously trying to imply that people don't like Badr because of racism? Like his own deplorable actions are ignored and people just look at his ethnicity?

Also wanting to see Rico on a stretcher... a bit excessive don't you think?

Back