Badly Needed Mulligans in MMA

200.gif

Off the top of my head, Mendes vs Edgar. I was so hyped for the fight, and was disappointed it ended so quickly in the first. Mendes being put away by a boop to the nose didn't help.

Why don't you just tell us your agenda, bud?
I was just playing Devil's advocate after dude tried to shit on the King of Rio. If you read the whole thread you would know I'm all good, homie.

I also would like to see a re-match, but you come off like a total tool. People have different opinions and getting retardedly defensive to a point of saying anyone who doesn't feel the same way as you do is just 'stirring the pot' is pretty fucking weak. Aldo deserved a rematch three years ago, now, not so much.

Fedor getting trolled by Werdum and jumping into his guard

At the time it was shocking, but in reality he was already declining rapidly in hindsight . Arlovski was making him look mediocre until the crazy KO, and Brett Rodgers was holding his own until he almost got his head punched off. After the Werdum defeat, Fedor got demolished by Bigfoot and lost to Hendo

Mousaasi vs Hall

Even though Gegard got his revenge that’s one he would want back.

Give Stipe another shot at Struve...

Now this is what I'm talking about with this thread! A great example of a badly needed Mulligan right there. Just doesn't seem right for Struve to have a KO win over Stipe when you consider their respective accomplishments in MMA. At all, really.

Doesn't mean he can't do much better than he did in that fight. And demolished? Kids these days......
Getting KO'ed in 13seconds isn't demolished?! lol. You think think Hirmoshima just got caught?

Honestly don't think she'd have won if she was given a mully, but Zingano legit stepped on a banana peel against Rousey. I mean her interview in cage with Rogan after the fight said it all lol

Lol I hope you went to private school, otherwise you're a shining example of why people believe the public education system is a failure.
Lol seriously

People can't even spend 30 seconds to read and wonder why they're so stupid

Most very quick fights that prove nothing. Aldo/McGregor-like fights. Even if the same fighter wins, at least you know that it couldn't be from a lucky shot.

Also fights where one fighter was dominating until the last second. Aside from Silva/Sonnen since that one happened already, Volkov/Lewis. Like losing, losing, losing, does something literally in the last ten seconds and wins.

Getting KO'ed in 13seconds isn't demolished?! lol. You think think Hirmoshima just got caught?
Getting caught with a punch and beaten really quick is not getting demolished.

Getting demolished is taking a beating over a 5 round fight while offering nothing in return.

Your ignorance really does show, not surprising at all coming from you.

Example: JDS caught Cain in the first fight.

qyxnoo.gif

Do you argue that JDS was the better fighter and a rematch did not need to happen? Well luckily we had a trilogy to see who truly was the best. You know what happened?

How about we look at the next two fights, where Cain DEMOLISHED JDS...

giphy.gif

Junior%252520Dos%252520Santos%252520vs%252520Cain%252520Velasquez%252520II%252520%2525282%252529.gif%3Fimgmax%3D640

tumblr_muye6tYnN21rg6bbuo1_500.gif

cain-4.gif

1F7w1al.jpg

I can think of another person who got DEMOLISHED in a 5 round fight and had nothing to offer in return...

MenacingSimpleGreatdane-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

tenor.gif

Back