Bader's loss good for 205

Ace70 V2

The 7th circle of Hell has a Chick-fil-A
@Silver
Reaction score
1st title defense in 2 years. That's bs. Now the division can move forward with more frequent title defenses. Plus the just signed Anderson so it's looking up. Bader should stick to HW. Nemkov is talented. No idea how long he can hold onto the belt. What do you guys think?

The kid is 26 and keeps improving with every fight, I dont see anyone in Bellator taking that belt from him. If I was Bellator, I would set the fight against Corey Anderson just because he would wreck him and it would legitimize Bellator fighters.
Dominick Reyes or Thiago Santos in the UFC would make for the closest fights and, of course, Anthony Johnson if the comes back.

Nemkov is 28 years old, look at the rest of LHW. Most of the guys are 37 and older. We are finally getting some prime fighters again. LHW and HW have been crap for years. At least at HW Bader looked good and didn't drain himself, and like Stipe has the advantage of being 37 and fighting guys 40+.

Bader's loss good for 205
1st title defense in 2 years.
Now the division can move forward with more frequent title defenses. Plus the just signed Anderson so it's looking up. Bader should stick to HW. Nemkov is talented.
What do you guys think?

Agreed

The kid is 26 and keeps improving with every fight, I dont see anyone in Bellator taking that belt from him. If I was Bellator, I would set the fight against Corey Anderson just because he would wreck him and it would legitimize Bellator fighters.
Dominick Reyes or Thiago Santos in the UFC would make for the closest fights and, of course, Anthony Johnson if the comes back.

Imagine how ruined we'll all be if Corey just wrestlefucks him to a 50-45 lol.

They should let Nemkov face Karl Albrektsson. Who defeated him In Rizin.

davis vs lyoto

mousasi is going to be busy with Lima. Carvalho is fighting in September. Let corey anderson face Liam McGeary then.

1st title defense in 2 years. That's bs. Now the division can move forward with more frequent title defenses. Plus the just signed Anderson so it's looking up. Bader should stick to HW. Nemkov is talented. No idea how long he can hold onto the belt. What do you guys think?
True story. I understand the appeal of having double champs and superfights, but not if it happens all the time. Divisions get held up, and contenders either waste their primes being inactive, or keep fighting each other (derailing their streaks in the process) instead of getting championship fight experience.

Nemkov looked great. a real talent at 205. Sharp and strong.

I agree with those who say that his winning the belt is good for 205

They should let Nemkov face Karl Albrektsson. Who defeated him In Rizin.

davis vs lyoto

mousasi is going to be busy with Lima. Carvalho is fighting in September. Let corey anderson face Liam McGeary then.
Karl is not in a position for a rematch with Vadim with his last fight being a loss to Davis. I would like to see it for sure, however Karl needs to string together a couple of victories.

Karl is not in a position for a rematch with Vadim with his last fight being a loss to Davis. I would like to see it for sure, however Karl needs to string together a couple of victories.
He is no position but he holds a win over nemkov

He is no position but he holds a win over nemkov
He does, the fight was close but he should win another fight or 2. The Machida - Davis winner likely is up next anyways and Corey Anderson is likely close to a shot aswell.

He does, the fight was close but he should win another fight or 2. The Machida - Davis winner likely is up next anyways and Corey Anderson is likely close to a shot aswell.
I understand. But in my opinion they should keep him busy against Karl. Maybe Karl faces anderson ? Nemkov already defeated Davis, I would not like to see it again

Hopefully the LHW division moves along and Nemkov defends the title soon. Hopefully by the end of the year he can fight the winner of Davis vs Machida. Polizzi is already fighting Carvalho so maybe Corey can fight Liam and Karl can fight Anglikas. It would move the division along and bring new contenders for the title.

Back