Bader will be dangerous on the feet as well.

With the current condition of Fedors chin this fight will be dangerous on the feet. It's not just a "if Fedor can keep it on the feet he wins" fights.

Fedor can win on the feet but man, hes been floored by punches in 3 of his last 4 fights.

Bader is going to be coming in harch with big power shots.

Can Fedor avoid getting hurt on the feet?

Bader at HW is a beast man he is a serious threat everywhere I'm rooting for fedor but he is definetly the underdog for good reason.

Fedors head movement is nonexistent now and he apparently watches no video of his opponents which is awful

I've been baffled about his game planning ever since the Henderson fight. His plan apparently was "let's just swang and bang lol" with one of the hardest hitters he's faced. No thought went into clinching, sambo, wrestling, GnP... Like dude...

I've been baffled about his game planning ever since the Henderson fight. His plan apparently was "let's just swang and bang lol" with one of the hardest hitters he's faced. No thought went into clinching, sambo, wrestling, GnP... Like dude...

Fedor was going through a lot of shit off the field at that time.

Can you fucks have a little faith. I know his head movement sucks but you do realize he's fighting Ryan Bader right. and he's stronger and faster and better everywhere except double leg takedowns.

Bader ain't standing with Fedor so I don't think that will happen.

Bader is terrible at striking but Fedor can be KOed if someone let a window open and some wind goes through his chin.

I love Fedor and this fight will end up brutally one way or another.

I feel fedor on the bottom isn't the best sans armbars.

Im worried about his guard being passed and getting pouned out from half guard

I expect it to be over in a minute or two. Standard wild Fedor fight these days. He'll be swinging huge, wild hooks. Might get taken down, or even get a quick throw on Bader, but I think it'll mostly be on the feet. I think Fedor hurts Bader, but then Fedor gets put out by Bader.

Don't worry guys, Fedor is gonna catch him with something big.

Can you fucks have a little faith. I know his head movement sucks but you do realize he's fighting Ryan Bader right. and he's stronger and faster and better everywhere except double leg takedowns.

Bader is a very strong guy with the ability to land a one punch KO. Fedor is slow, has poor cardio and has been hurt several times in recent fights. I hope he wins but you both discredit Bader and seriously overrate 2019 Fedor to say it's "only" Bader

GTFO here with that shit. He better shoot that fuckin double and get that JD. Else he gonna taste Godhands.

Bader is a very strong guy with the ability to land a one punch KO. Fedor is slow, has poor cardio and has been hurt several times in recent fights. I hope he wins but you both discredit Bader and seriously overrate 2019 Fedor to say it's "only" Bader

Damn right I do. Fedor is stronger and the greatest fighter ever. He should be a 3:1 fav not the reverse. I don't care if he's 90 years old. It's a great stylistic matchup for Fedor.

Damn right I do. Fedor is stronger and the greatest fighter ever. He should be a 3:1 fav not the reverse. I don't care if he's 90 years old. It's a great stylistic matchup for Fedor.

Hope youre right.

I definitely think Bader is dangerous on the feet. However, I think Fedor might be able to get off quicker and Bader gets scared of big heavy punchers, a la Rumble.

His reaction speed isn't what it used to be, plus his game planning is shit. He may get blasted in the first minute.
Fedors head movement is nonexistent now and he apparently watches no video of his opponents which is awful

Are many people expecting this fight to last longer than a minute? Hahahah

RG0BS1U.gif

Feels bad, man...

RG0BS1U.gif

Feels bad, man...

Was it the first strike that was thrown in the fight? Has that been confirmed? That's how it looked to me! Jesus.

I think only 1 fight on the main card went past the first round hahah

Back