How would they fare?
Against:
Ian
Marreta
Glover
Reyes
Rakic

Please discuss

Prime Rumble knocks them all out comfortably imo. Maybe Rakic stands a chance with the wrestling.

Bader is difficult because he always lost big fights. I don't see why him fighting Glover would be different.

Prime Davis probably stands a good chance against everyone but Reyes imo, I think Reyes is a pretty bad matchup for him.

Rumbl is the Deontay Wilder of MMA

He KOs all of them

Unless Rumble returns in prime shape then id say Nemkov is #1 LHW in the world. This would be first time since Fedor that any fighter outside UFC have an argument of being #1.

LHW all of a sudden looking weak af again

Very volatile division

Hopefully the newer euro guys deliver on their hype.

Prime Rumble would walk through all of them. He made short work of Glover who has terrorized the division despite being in his late 30s and early 40s.

I expect him to shit all over the division since its LHW and they age better than fighters from lower weight classes but its possible that Rumble has lost a step in the three years he's been out.

Prime Rumble would walk through all of them. He made short work of Glover who has terrorized the division despite being in his late 30s and early 40s.

I expect him to shit all over the division since its LHW and they age better than fighters from lower weight classes but its possible that Rumble has lost a step in the three years he's been out.

I think prime Rumble is H2H the third best LHW of all time, he was just unfortunate to be around at the same time as Jones and DC. Hell, we'll never know if he might actually have been able to beat Jones.

I think prime Rumble is H2H the third best LHW of all time, he was just unfortunate to be around at the same time as Jones and DC. Hell, we'll never know if he might actually have been able to beat Jones.
I think he would've given Jones serious problems, might've been the guy to do it. But DC was just a bad match up.

Still, he's the most interesting LHW contender since DC himself. Everyone else since(Smtih, Santos, Reyes) has been meh IMO. He beat four top 10 LHWs in two years and finished all of them except Davis, his run at the time was unreal. If he comes back and looks more or less as good I think he runs right through the division.

Prime Forrest Griffin would walk all these dudes down and drown them in deep water.
Prime Forrest Griffin would easily break the top 10 and could even crack the top 5 and win the title in today's LHW division as long as Jones doesn't hold it.

Jan KO's Bader, probably beats Davis to a decision, and Rumble is kind of a toss up, Rumble could get the KO tho.

Thiago before his knees exploded KOs Bader and Rumble, might lose to Davis.

Glover has fought all three of them lol so we know how it went. Don't really see any of the mathchups being much different.

Reyes i'm not so sure about. I don't think we really know how good he is in a lot of areas. I could see him beating all three or losing all three.

Kind of the same with Rakic. He probably beats Bader just because anyone good KO's Bader and he seems strong with solid wrestling so he might beat Davis. No idea how he'd do with Rumble, that would be a banger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back