Opinion Bad policies you like anyway

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Some things you know wouldn't actually work but still sound good to you.

- parents should have there taxes adjusted according to children's performance in academics.

- junkies should get money to get vasectomies or tubes tied.

- manlet tax. Having children if under 6ft will bump you into a higher tax bracket

Term limits for Congress. I know. Too radical, right?

All the people that follow main stream media and believe the bullshit get put on an island with big outdoor TV screens playing 24-7 news. They can walk around in fear while killing each other.

Leftists like anything that would make you poorer.

Free $20 dunkin donuts giftcard if you get an abortion. If this is enough incentive to have an abortion, you probably aren't fit to be bringing children into the world.

Taking from the rich and giving to me.
Bad for everyone else because I'll waste it on awesome stuff for myself. Great for my collection of awesome stuff.

Tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans

important programs getting cut for those taxes (like pandemic response) school lunches for children

Gutting healthcare for waver system

Privatizing schools and social security

Making sure everyone is happy and healthy and the planet is in pristine condition

Tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans

important programs getting cut for those taxes (like pandemic response) school lunches for children

Gutting healthcare for waver system

Privatizing schools and social security

Is reading a 5 word thread title really that hard for you?

Obese people pay more for health insurance like smokers (the fat tax can be lifted when signs of losing weight successfully are present even if still in the obese category so as to reward for doing something about it.)

All I see is him listing policies that don’t work but sound good to some people

Reread the thread title.....

Bad policies you like anyway

This isn't a thread asking about what "some" people think, it's a thread about what you think.

Big difference. It's the third word in the thread title. It shouldn't be that hard for some of you to understand.

Those are all terrible polices.
Women can have a penis...
Men can have a period too...
I should be able to kill babies, and you'll pay for it...
White people should give their house to a colored person because, reparations...
Illegals should vote...
No borders!!!
"Free" college....

Am I doing it right?

Ignoring crime is bad policy but I kind of want to be a jewel thief

Reread the thread title.....

Bad policies you like anyway

This isn't a thread asking about what "some" people think, it's a thread about what you think.

Big difference. It's the third word in the thread title. It shouldn't be that hard for some of you to understand.

I think you missed the point that the thread is a joke - as illustrated by the OP himself.

Because on what possible basis could any rational person "like" a policy that they thought was "bad".

I will start a thread in the Berry titled "Foods You Think Taste Shitty But Like Anyway" and will look forward to you thoughtfully weighing in on it. :D

Stop and frisk is good

Also allow cops to shoot people running away

Back