Bad Influencer (Corina Kopf incident)

That's not a sucker punch. Just a punch.

nothing wrong with this, waving his hands about in front of someone, deserves a little slap

maybe he will learn his lesson and not do it again
I don't care about the social media brat, but the internet once again reminds me how shockingly dumb and untethered to common sense some of the human race is when I see comments like these. It's one of the clearest cut cases of assault and battery you'll ever see. And it's on camera.

I have zero doubt that security guard is going to face misdemeanor charges at a minimum, and I wouldn't rule out felony charges. What he did was indefensible. It's not acceptable conduct in a civilized society, and frankly, I struggle to understand how anyone who isn't mentally handicapped fails to ascertain this.

Americans are a bunch of sissies these days

That pleb deserved a slap

I don't care about the social media brat, but the internet once again reminds me how shockingly dumb and untethered to common sense some of the human race is when I see comments like these. It's one of the clearest cut cases of assault and battery you'll ever see. And it's on camera.

I have zero doubt that security guard is going to face misdemeanor charges at a minimum, and I wouldn't rule out felony charges. What he did was indefensible. It's not acceptable conduct in a civilized society, and frankly, I struggle to understand how anyone who isn't mentally handicapped fails to ascertain this.
Probably because you're a whiny b. I just said it was a punch. Not that it wasn't wrong. Just that there's a difference between a sucker punch and a straight up punch. Both can be wrong.

And yes, you do care about the social media brat or else you wouldn't cry like this.

That’s security/bouncers for you. Almost all act like this, and are just waiting to hit someone be to prove their “manliness”. Then cry when someone comes back with a weapon.
I have a cousin like this. He's in his 40s now so he clamed down (a bit) but he loved being a bouncer and then brag to me about all the people he threw down the stairs, all the noses he's broken, all the women he's denigrated etc.
He wasn't hired with the RCMP because he failed the psychological evaluation.

Now he's a ultra right wing conspiracy theorist and hates just about anyone that isn't white. He's still a dangerous guy so I don't associate with him much anymore.

Assault against an influencer is not a crime. True legal fact.

you're such a tough guy

I have no doubt in my mind you'd be the first to call the cops and report an assault case had that been you on the receiving end of the punch (wasn't a slap)

you know what the cops would do, they would go round and have a word with the fella and that would be that

sue this, sue that....cant do fuck all in the US without someone wanting to sue someone...as i said..gang of sissies

Run yer privlaged mouth to a big ass black dude you get your head split... Lessons in life. Kids these days think they can run there mouth to anybody and disrespect everyone if anything the kid should be charged for being a wanker

Nothing's going to happen to the security guard.

While that security guard is a piece of shit.

The schadenfreude is great. I enjoyed that immensely and love seeing influencers and shitty gen Z kids cry.

I have a cousin like this. He's in his 40s now so he clamed down (a bit) but he loved being a bouncer and then brag to me about all the people he threw down the stairs, all the noses he's broken, all the women he's denigrated etc.

Now he's an ultra right wing conspiracy theorist and hates just about anyone that isn't white. He's still a dangerous guy so I don't associate with him much anymore.
I’ve bounced for years in my 20s and know too many guys like this…for some guys it weirdly becomes this ego thing and abuse of power over inebriated people.

Don’t get me wrong, I have my fair share of fun bouncing stories. But the guys who treat security gigs as a power trip instead of being a hired protector are dime a dozen sadly.

Now he's an ultra right wing conspiracy theorist and hates just about anyone that isn't white. He's still a dangerous guy so I don't associate with him much anymore.
Good choice. Violence follows those types, and it’s only a matter of time before it’s your turn.

Nothing will happen to idiots bouncer aside from a short term legal headache. Bonehead move because the white kid didn't appear to have verbally and physically done anything to deserve that sucker punch.

And not for nothing, pillow hands on the big goof.

Run yer privlaged mouth to a big ass black dude you get your head split... Lessons in life. Kids these days think they can run there mouth to anybody and disrespect everyone if anything the kid should be charged for being a wanker

dumb-wojak.gif

That's not a sucker punch. Just a punch.
That is a sucker punch but the little white boy is an idiot for putting a hand out and just standing there while the black hulk squatted to charge his power meter and then hit the 1 to allah pose before cracking him.

The guy who hosted that party think his name is Jack Doherty recently got punched by another influencer and ran way crying it seems.

You can not like influencers and still realize that was absolutely an assault.

Sure everyone at the party is probably loathsome, but you can't just haul off and hammer a teenager a third your size because they are being annoying.

The reality is you're not allowed to attack someone unless you have been offered compelling reason to think your safety is in question if you don't. It's the doctrine of *self* defense, not the doctrine of fragile ego defence.

Back