Bad Celeb Surgery...

post some pics of celeb with bad plastic surgey

current one in news lately

24DE48B200000578-2918033-Cougar_Town_star_and_former_Friend_Courteney_Cox_spark_concern_t-a-12_1421756519414.jpg

Courteney%20Cox%20face_620x713.jpg

Along way from looking like this

897415f71eeb0d53c5359a86d6272e3f.jpg
You know there is this thing called Ageing . She wouldn't look like her old self noweven if she had no work done.

Lol. She's altered her entire shape into something cartoonish. These are implants fo sho. View attachment 136919
It's redistributed liposuction fat . Brazilian butt lift body contouring . She'll be fine and age like normal . In fact maybe better she no longer gains weight at same intensity where they sucked the fat out and it will all go to her butt .

It's redistributed liposuction fat . Brazilian butt lift body contouring . She'll be fine and age like normal . In fact maybe better she no longer gains weight at same intensity where they sucked the fat out and it will all go to her butt .

Her booty is already aging like poop. She'd be better off without it.

Her booty is already aging like poop. She'd be better off without it.
But it's just her booty . If she didn't get it done the fat would be on her stomach legs arms and she would look even like a " typical " fat person which is not exactly better .

25538693171_90317d70cf_z-300x400.jpg

But it's just her booty . If she didn't get it done the fat would be on her stomach legs arms and she would look even like a " typical " fat person which is not exactly better .

25538693171_90317d70cf_z-300x400.jpg

She has always been very thin. You're being very presumptuous here. It's not like she needed to have large amounts of fat sucked out of her body and injected into her face and ass. She went from a very skinny girl to someone with bee sting lips, a puffy face and a butt and hips that don't even fit her shape. She coulda gotten rid of any excess fat naturally.

She has always been very thin. You're being very presumptuous here. It's not like she needed to have large amounts of fat sucked out of her body and injected into her face and ass. She went from a very skinny girl to someone with bee sting lips, a puffy face and a butt and hips that don't even fit her shape. She coulda gotten rid of any excess fat naturally.
If we are talking about Kim k there's a photo of her in her teens looking very unfit with excess fat on her belly thighs and arms and not well placed.

what. the. fuck? he looks like a fucking zombie, did he fall into a vat of Joker chemical or something? he looks fucking creepy.
bleached his skin and straightened his hair. a poor man's mike jack, if you were

The thing is, we criticize, but in her world, it's expected that even a beautiful girl will get "work" done.
Natural beauty is no longer enough.

Gotta have your chin smoothed, gotta tighten up that nose, shave those cheekbones, raise those eyelids, bolt on some immovable, fake tits.
So that you look fucking stupid at forty.

*sigh*

I recall being with a woman on a date, we get to my place, her top comes off, and suddenly I'm trying not to look disgusted: she had fakies, with a scar running up the middle of each to the nipple.
She bragged about them.

There are some older celebrities who haven't done much of anything.

I still insist Hellen Hunt is quite natural, just older. The one pic in here was just a bad angle, swimming, no makeup, bad lighting etc.

Jane Seymour aged gracefully if I'm not mistaken (I think wedding crashers was the last bigger flick she was in and had to be well into her sixties).

I'm pretty sure Jamie Lee Curtis stayed natural.

Robin Wright Penn (House of Cards) looks great for her age and doesnt look like she's had much done

I actually don't think Merryl Streep as had that much work either (just saw Ricki Flash movie).

Has Reese Witherspoon or Goldie Hawn's daughter (blonde, name escapes me)?

But certainly most do. I know Jennifer Anniston is doing more and one of these days its going to be one too many.

when threads like this come up Mickey Roruke is always at the top of my list heheh and Lil Kim.

Iggy Azalea.
Oh she keeps popping up as a recommend after i watch a grimes video but I never bothered to look into it so I have no what she looks like . I thought that was a picture of Kim before she started gaining weight and getting too much plastic surgery . Sorry I'm talking about kim and kim would look pretty bad if she didn't have the body contouring done . She had a floppy belly and side fat in her teens .

imo most boob jobs make the girl look worse
emma mae and rebecca linares had perfect boobs, then got hideous implants...

also:segal.jpg

Back