Back to watching MMA bros, whats new?

scandibro

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It has come to my attention Fedor is fighting again.

I stopped watching MMA after Fedor. It just felt like watching NBA after Jordan retired (2nd time), why watch someone you know will never measure up? Like your parents/grandparents getting excited for some band when they watched The Beatles live.

Just doesn't happen.

Fedor is back now. Might watch MMA again.

I haven't watched MMA in 4 years. Someone let me know what the score is now:

- Is Fedor now considered unanimous GOAT? Seeing as how Ferdum is champ in the UFC (lol always had shit HW division)

- Does everyone agree Dana is a douchebag?

- Does internet virgins think Ronda Roussey could actually beat male fighters/Lebron?

1386372286519.gif

Fedor is barely back, bro

Conor is unanimous Goat

Dana has been a major clown shoed goof lately

Some

Cool. A new troll account.

I quit after Royce Retired, but when Werdum became champ... IS NORMAL.

Conor McGregor is the unanimous GOAT.

For the most part, yeah, Dana's considered a douche.

Sure, there are some people who think Rousey could beat male fighters.

Also, Robbie Lawler might be the most badass mofo in the sport right now.

I suggest you watch UFC 189.

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

Also look up these relatively new fighters: TJ Dillashaw, Thomas Almeida, Joanna Jedrzejcyk(trust me) and Chris Weidman.

Account created in 2013. Stopped watching MMA after Fedor retired. Fedor "retired" in 2012, last large stage fight was in 2011. Seems legit.

Either a troll or a Pride era casual who's not a real MMA fan any way. Go away.

Fedor also the only MMA fighter to be in the same league as MJ when it comes to gifs:

fedroghead.gif

is this

WKnQwiz.gif

Account created in 2013. Stopped watching MMA after Fedor retired. Fedor "retired" in 2012, last large stage fight was in 2011. Seems legit.

Had earlier account bro, forget password, asked some questions about lifting bro on this account bro.

Had earlier account bro, forget password, asked some questions about lifting bro on this account bro.

bro... I know right bro... it's like if you did it bro.... we would believe you bro.

just look at the incredulous Cormier sticky at the top and you will know everything you need to know about MMA since you left.

Cruz is still the Lineal BW Champ
Jones is still the Lineal LHW Champ
Strikeforce* has a 89-60-1 win-record vs the UFC (since Shields>Hendo)

*Main/Major event Strikeforce fighters

You mean you missed Bigfoot's tear through the UFC heavyweight division after he put that beatdown on Fedor? It was epic bro

Cruz is still the Lineal Champ
Jones is still the Lineal Champ
Strikeforce* is 89-60-1 vs the UFC to date (since Shields>Hendo)

*Main/Major event Strikeforce fighters

Didn't Jones get busted or something for some shit?

I also heard he almost lost to a lanky swedish dude and was exposed as just weight cutting fighter.

Back