clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OffensiveSillyDesertpupfish-size_restricted.gif

upload_2020-2-23_17-43-59.png

Didn’t seem to matter when it was Ruiz hitting Joshua behind the head

Didn’t seem to matter when it was Ruiz hitting Joshua behind the head

Or when Wilder knocked Fury down in their first fight with a clean strike on the back of the head...

Besides, this looks more like like slightly behind the ear.

looks like it landed on the back part of the side

Don't turn to the side and duck down and you won't get hit in the back of the head. It's not like Wilder was standing in line to get a coffee and got clocked out of nowhere. For fucks sake.

Looked to me like it landed on the side and slid off. Not that it matters, though, seeing as Wilder was the one turning his head.

Don't turn to the side and duck down and you won't get hit in the back of the head. It's not like Wilder was standing in line to get a coffee and got clocked out of nowhere. For fucks sake.

I actually think they deduct a point from you if you do that in the amateurs

Smart. Just like in football they preach keeping your head up. You only have one brain.

Ed Zachary.

The “back of the head” argument is AT BEST grasping at straws and more accurately delusional abandonment of realty.

They were squared up and Tyson threw a right hand over the top of the jab, Wilder ducked into it making it hit the rear area behind the ear.

While I think it caught enough Of the ear/temple to be legal even under a microscope, it is a strike that is NEVER called as a foul, so anyone even making that argument shows detachment from reality.

This was about as “illegal” as stepping outside of the lines in a crosswalk by a centimeter or accidentally tearing the tag on a mattress but not pulling it off.

Ed Zachary.

The “back of the head” argument is AT BEST grasping at straws and more accurately delusional abandonment of realty.

They were squared up and Tyson threw a right hand over the top of the jab, Wilder ducked into it making it hit the rear area behind the ear.

While I think it caught enough Of the ear/temple to be legal even under a microscope, it is a strike that is NEVER called as a foul, so anyone even making that argument shows detachment from reality.

This was about as “illegal” as stepping outside of the lines in a crosswalk by a centimeter or accidentally tearing the tag on a mattress but not pulling it off.
A foul and an illegal blow aren't necessarily the same thing. For example, an unintentional low blow may not be an intentional foul but its not a legal punch either.
The whole argument stems from people pointing out the punch landed in a "no punch zone" and then people getting confused and thinking those saying it was illegal were saying Fury cheated. It was an illegal punch but not a deliberate foul.

Back