Television Baby Reindeer on Netflix

Bartender feels sorry for a lonely overweight chick who can't afford a drink. So he does her a solid and gives her a diet coke, on the house. Madness then ensues.

So the moral of the story is: stay the fuck away from fat bitches.

I stopped watching in I think episode 2 when he was dating a tranny and it was treated like it was normal and he was still straight. Then in the next episode he gets raped by a man? Sounds like I checked out at the same time!

I stopped watching in I think episode 2 when he was dating a tranny and it was treated like it was normal and he was still straight. Then in the next episode he gets raped by a man? Sounds like I checked out at the same time!
the show literally never once implies, or declares, that Gadd is straight or identifies as straight. why were you too afraid to make this post on your main account? such a weird thing to make an alt account for

Reactions: TCE
the show literally never once implies, or declares, that Gadd is straight or identifies as straight. why were you too afraid to make this post on your main account? such a weird thing to make an alt account for
Hi, I'm new here. I just figured he was straight cause he didn't say anything :eek::eek::eek:gy up until then. He is skinny and all but didnt really have a gay lisp or Biden shirt or anything. If the characters gonna be gay they need to advertise that so I can avoid it.

Hi, I'm new here. I just figured he was straight cause he didn't say anything :eek::eek::eek:gy up until then. He is skinny and all but didnt really have a gay lisp or Biden shirt or anything. If the characters gonna be gay they need to advertise that so I can avoid it.
no you’re not

• Haha
Reactions: TCE
Back