Awkward interaction with Cat Zingano (Video)

Pure garbage from that asshole "interviewer". Cat was cool about it, unlike I was.

Oh man, I could only get 30 seconds in. That was so cringe worthy I just couldn't take it.

I tapped out at about 1 minute. Paulie G?

Did you notice that all the wmma fans have forearms the size of #2 pencils? People who get physically abused by their girlfriends.

I lol'd hard at this. :icon_lol:

The way this dude talks - not just his voice but the things he says ... does he have some kind of developmental delay or autism or something ?

Or is he 8 ?

Earnest question

She's a lean, mean Milf Machine ! :)

The way this dude talks - not just his voice but the things he says ... does he have some kind of developmental delay or autism or something ?

Or is he 8 ?

Earnest question

There's a girl that does these videos with him and she's just as weird. I think she is his wife.

womens mma fans are really awkward betas. If your teammate or gf isnt the one fighting, why would you be so emotionally invested in the outcome. Its like having a favorite WNBA team.

lol, i am sure you would be all hover handing over kobe's dick if you were taking a pic with him.

thankx to those weird interviews, I was linked to this Zingano stretch video...

and of course, yes it is sexy....but it's also interesting... do male fighters stretch the same way? Some of those stretches look hard.

[YT]LVRB9cgwocg[/YT]

thankx to those weird interviews, I was linked to this Zingano stretch video...

and of course, yes it is sexy....but it's also interesting... do male fighters stretch the same way? Some of those stretches look hard.

[YT]LVRB9cgwocg[/YT]

oooh, that "stretch"

How did I know it was going to be that retard.

No way, he started bringing up death? He just dropped to a new level of stupid.

How did I know it was going to be that retard.

No way, he started bringing up death? He just dropped to a new level of stupid.

Hahaha glad I wasn't the only one, have you seen his freaking predictions lmao? He's got the PRIDE theme song in the background and starts talking all sorts of nonsense.

This guy's lucky Cat is so easy-going, otherwise it could've been ugly. She seems like a really good person. It's a shame folks like her have to put up with deranged idiots like this.

This guy's lucky Cat is so easy-going, otherwise it could've been ugly. She seems like a really good person. It's a shame folks like her have to put up with deranged idiots like this.

I honestly can't help but wonder if she puts up with him because she thinks he has autism and/or is, erm, "challenged".

Not joking. Don't know the guy, and am just basing this off how he talks and what he says.

Back